Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSM:

blue devil shirt
Hooded track zip gray that some just grab right in front of my face
King alpha omega
Micro stripe
Zebra pants

cant beleive this weeks tees are flipping for so much...
nerd.gif
 where?

This week's drop go up late for anyone else? Was is normal on the app or laptop?

I was still able to check out at 11:01 using Chrome but on a more hyped drop I probably wouldn't be so lucky...

Unsuccessful this morning. Supreme declined 2 of my cards, 3 times. And all I wanted was the Lunar Tee and Mad Cat pin lmao (inb4 someone tells me it "sold out" -- No I "checked out" at 8:01).......

This week's drop go up late for anyone else? Was is normal on the app or laptop?

I was still able to check out at 11:01 using Chrome but on a more hyped drop I probably wouldn't be so lucky...
it just didnt appear under the new tab for a few minutes, it was there tho

Checked out right at 1100. Links worked but items didn't show up under "New" till a min or 2 later.

Not to disrespect but what else have you copped online from supreme? If it's just those then that's why you may have missed out. Because those Jordan's where cake walk compared to other supreme drops. There's supreme tees that go for more than those Jordan's.
"OBFCL2"

Been copping everything since 3/6 mafia release but trying to cop while driving down the freeway In a manual card in bumper to bumper traffic then having the site glitch and terrible signal didn't happen for me. Was mad because I usually come in early Thursday's hope on the wifi at work and easy cops but stayed up late for H&M :lol:

Just left dover. Hoodies are sold out and few moon shirts and Devils left mostly in size m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom