Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Really didn't expect everyone to hate this collab. I was just Turnt to see some anime Would of spent everything if it was some gurren lagann, or attack on titan.

I think it's an embarrassment seriously. They had a chance to something live like Jordan brand x slam dunk

Wow. Really didn't expect everyone to hate this collab. I was just Turnt to see some anime Would of spent everything if it was some gurren lagann, or attack on titan.

DEATHNOTE, ATTACK ON TITAN OR GHOST IN THE SHELL WOULD OF BEEN DOPE. MOST NOTABLY DEATHNOTE.

ehh.. would only cop the pillow.. but it'll probably cost $50-70

:lol:

laugh.gif
but is this surprising? honestly Supreme puts out more garbage than gold... consistently.
truth. the little bursts of gold keeps me faithful tho 

Remember Supreme has always had that raunchy theme (nudity, "gross", "weird") on tees, posters, ads, etc. so they went with Toshio Maeda (who basically popularized this type of anime) to do a collaboration.  Doing other anime would make no sense because there is no connection between Attack of the Titans, Deathnote, etc and Supreme.

I agree it's not the best collaboration, but it's way different from what people are used to.  I do like the long sleeve since it's the normal one in the collection.

How long does supreme usually take to ship? I ordered a headband from last drop, got charged and shipping confirmation but it hasn't updated from "label created".
Mine usually ships either the same day or the next, and takes a week to arrive. But I do pay $25 for shipping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom