Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much to choose from next week man.

I think that jesus tee might sit at release time so ill add that last. 

Thats all I got planned so far lol

I should point out that I treat my caps as pretty disposable, so it kind of gets tossed around when I'm not wearing it. I also bend the brims. But this was kind of flimsy from day 1.

Big, big fan of Ebbets 8 panels with the soft bills.

yeah it's paper thin. 
It's an unstructured cotton hat..

So yes, it will get wrinkly like that unless you have a perfectly spherical dome.
Thanks for the replies guys...

tired.gif

18thcomplex 18thcomplex Should we size down on the tees? Can anyone else who copped tee's can confirm the sizing? Thanks in advance
I wouldn't, just thug it out with the little extra room. Nothing to change your size

Right. This the same thread where a 120 pound guy said a large box logo hoodie fit him tight, and a 200 pound guy said it fit him perfect. :lol:

I would just get your normal size.

Looking like another $300+ first drop

If it's like last season I won't worry only ordered first drop and then went ghost and never ordered. This season might be a different story smh

Any sizing tips on the camo shorts? I'm a 32, but could go up to 33 or 34 if the 32 is like short shorts. Never bought shorts from Supreme, thanks.

So confirmed NOT available yet?

Thanks for any info you can give on this!

Again, it IS available in-store at $288. It WILL be available online next Thursday. I swear some of you just can't comprehend very well reading through this thread.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

bunch of stuff dropping of the first day that i was planning on getting
sick.gif
 either my wallets gna hurt like hell or im gna miss out and have to pay reseller prices
mean.gif
 oh well 

Im bummed that the ashtray is such garbage. I'm passing on it just like the Last Supper one.

Again, it IS available in-store at $288. It WILL be available online next Thursday. I swear some of you just can't comprehend very well reading through this thread.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
Appreciate the slap in the head...LoLI'll be headed to Fairfax momentarily n hopefully can still grab. Thx again for the info.

I hope it's an item that sits for a minute, I want it but don't want to break my neck ordering it by itself

According to some dudes in a Facebook group the astronaut hoodie fits small, so you should definitely size up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom