Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing though, if he flips that $4500 worth of Merchandise for $9000 who gives a damn about school? He just made $4000+ in one day and is learning business, people, and retail skills.

However if his folks just gave him $4500 to buy a bunch of **** for his closet.... WTF

Pm me, will probably pass thru 2moro

ALSO: no shots at anybody but if you're not (yet) a reg contributor to the thread or a help/source in other threads, please hold off on the favor requests in the pm's. establish yourself and your time will come. really tired of doing favors and those same folks turn into ghosts. Dame dash rant over haha

Repped for that.

got my athletic L/S in yesterday… its dope, although it seems to fit a little bigger than my Moth L/S not bad enough to have to size down tho

From what I've experienced, cut and sew tees always run a little bigger than the standard ones.

@DanVSMan  Making any trips to the city this weekend by chance? 
nerd.gif
Nah. But I'll call in a favor.

Keep seeing that navy cardigan sitting, and it's actually my favorite CW out of the 3.  Thinking about copping next week if nothing else on my list drops.  Did anyone here end up getting one?

While they move a lot of packages, it's no where near the scale that Nike or anyone offering free shipping does. Even when they offer a free shipping weekend on one of their "sales" they end up having a $150 minimum order for free shipping.

The color of this green hat is great.

I thought it was gonna be duller in person. That green satin is crazy too. Supreme did a great job with this one. :smokin

Now just gotta wait till June to cop a navy crusher + jersey.

Question for anybody who ordered the Pullover, HOW MUCH DOES Y'ALL'S PACKAGE WEIGH?

Cause I made 1 order with 1 item, but on my MyUPS Supreme is sending me 2 packages, one that weighs 1.4 Pounds & one that weighs 4.3 Pounds. Thanks for the help!

Question for anybody who ordered the Pullover, HOW MUCH DOES Y'ALL'S PACKAGE WEIGH?

Cause I made 1 order with 1 item, but on my MyUPS Supreme is sending me 2 packages, one that weighs 1.4 Pounds & one that weighs 4.3 Pounds. Thanks for the help!
Mine weighs 1.6 pounds. 

I want to find a Doggs 4 Life tee. The Doberman looks like my little dachshund mutt when the doorbell rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom