Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO ^ omg that pic is so hilarious and sad at the same time
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Had Bomber in cart by couldn't justify it when living in Houston and its damn near 80 degrees everyday[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Glad you guys atr[emoji]128526[/emoji]
Same here :lol: ...plus that's my gold foam money for tomorrow :smokin

Part of the reason I thought my card was getting declined was cause I just bought an alarm system for my house the other day to keep people from stealing my PREME. But I guess it wasn't enough since I got cart jacked.

But Ferreal.l though I've never been declined. Guess I aint a #759boy no more.

Cooked on the mophie, but disappointed they've replaced the backpacks with the mesh. 

I was part of the #ULostB team last week at work on mobile and kept getting my card declined, thought maybe it was my card. But then refreshed the app and everything I wanted was sold out. 

on another note... I was so focused on the black S hat that I didn't even notice the mophie until it was too late.

1st week drop i didn't grab anything???

I shall moniter My Fav ITems till the Bell Rings!

hopefully some of this stuff restocks

Last edited:
I missed out on the black s cap... put all my info real quick and forgot to put my state in... that slowed everything down... did it again and said soldout :smh:

I missed out on the black s cap... put all my info real quick and forgot to put my state in... that slowed everything down... did it again and said soldout :smh:

You dont have to put that in..Shipping throughout the US is $10. I never put it in and I still cooked.

Supreme is officially a reseller thing. This is the first season iv'e witnessed that even the weak colorways sell out -_-

I am happy ... Copped the black Champion hat .. I needed a black and silver cap bad. I love all the resellers too. They need the money so bad, they been taking $15 on top for most ****, and shipping alone usually cost $10-15 LOL ... I ain't e'en mad at them. That's a convenience fee to someone with a career.

Well yeah, just was hoping for a restock, but now that there off the site I'm losing hope of them coming back.

Me too, I think they restocked last season but it wasn't till the last couple weeks.

Staring at my Bed wondering If I should chill n watch the site...

or

Let Her Spank The Monkey

Bad Monkey
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom