Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the box logos pullovers, doesn't everything have some sort of restock? I never count on them though since once the drop passes, I busy myself with work and never check the site often enough to catch it.

I did just switch back to chrome so I've got a page monitor set up to get rocking in that restock glory more often.
Bruh there have barely any good restocks this season

Bruh there have barely any good restocks this season

I'd counter and say there's barely been any good drops this season. The week one stuff restocked pretty heavy. The Yankees stuff came back on a lightning restock.

As always, if someone gets a sticker they just don't like, please give it to the hoarder of random stuff over here.

If you guys had to give an estimate ... What percentage of these releases ends up on eBay?

It seriously looks like every item accounted for is on there .... I guess I'll be the only one wearing my bear crewneck ... oh well.

If it's any consolation, I'm sure the person that burned you won't be allowed in this one.

I'd like to do this, but work is going to be bananas for the next few months, and I don't want to be the one that slips up. Plus I can't think of 3 pieces from my collection that I wouldn't mind sending out this time.

Its sad seeing an NT exchange knowing I got ripped off doing one.
frown.gif
what happened to you? that's too bad

You guys think the White Castle colab will be as hyped as this colab today
roll.gif

I wouldnt mind a White Castle sticker tbh 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Yankee collab or this collab will be the most hyped of the season... People were talking about these collabs for months. I doubt anything tops these collabs even though I think the Undercover collab was a little more hyped nothing was available as of 11:03AM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom