Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiffle sets still in store or are they long gone? If so, would anyone want to proxy me one?

^^ I did.

It just kills me because dude has been playing games from the start. Paid via PayPal. Dude said he would ship the next day. He didn't then said to remind him the next day (yes he asked me to remind him). The next day he said he didn't have money to ship and needed to wait until the funds transferred to his account. I told him forget it and just refund me. Still waiting and now he re listed the shirt.

I tried to be ultra kind to him and make it a teaching moment too but he is just straight up playing games at this point. :smh:

Extra stinger for me is that I was getting a DS Silent Night tee that I wanted to give away and make it an "in memory of Robin Thicke" giveaway... so now that's out >:

^^ I did.

It just kills me because dude has been playing games from the start. Paid via PayPal. Dude said he would ship the next day. He didn't then said to remind him the next day (yes he asked me to remind him). The next day he said he didn't have money to ship and needed to wait until the funds transferred to his account. I told him forget it and just refund me. Still waiting and now he re listed the shirt.

I tried to be ultra kind to him and make it a teaching moment too but he is just straight up playing games at this point.
mean.gif

Extra stinger for me is that I was getting a DS Silent Night tee that I wanted to give away and make it an "in memory of Robin Thicke" giveaway... so now that's out >:
Offered $110. Hope he gets back to me 

devil.gif

II don't get why people try to scam with PayPal man... It almost never works they always side with the buyer If I pay through PayPal I always make sure the seller ships with Signature Confirmation. I also never do gift payments ever I'll pay the extra 4 percent for peace of mind. I'm sure your aware of this already. The only way there won't be problems with PayPal is if they started their own shipping service where they verify the item and transaction before approving it. The worst part is your outta the money until PayPal approves the CB. That kids a douchebag though...

Last edited:
I don't even want the shirt anymore. The kid is a low life. I just don't get how you can tell someone that you will ship, not ship, and have the audacity to say "just remind me tomorrow bro and I will get it out".

REMIND YOU?

In what world does this kid live in, where a buyer must remind him to fulfill his duty as the seller?

Now my inbox is flooded with questions about paypal and why his account is frozen etc... I hope dude just refunds me and learns from this :x

I don't even want the shirt anymore. The kid is a low life. I just don't get how you can tell someone that you will ship, not ship, and have the audacity to say "just remind me tomorrow bro and I will get it out".

REMIND YOU?

In what world does this kid live in, where a buyer must remind him to fulfill his duty as the seller?

Now my inbox is flooded with questions about paypal and why his account is frozen etc... I hope dude just refunds me and learns from this :x

WHO CARES? LOL!!!

^^ I did.

I tried to be ultra kind to him and make it a teaching moment too but he is just straight up playing games at this point.
mean.gif

how doesnt he have money to ship and you just paypal'd money 
roll.gif
. like printing a label via pp gotta be one of the easiest things. its a shame people feel so comfortable taking from others through deception

REMIND YOU?

Now my inbox is flooded with questions about paypal and why his account is frozen etc... I hope dude just refunds me and learns from this
sick.gif
that blows. back when i was looking for a dorothy tee i found 1 off hypebeast. paid the dude and he went silent for a few weeks. ended up shipping it out after about 3 weeks, the day before i was going to do a chargeback. shirt ended up being as listed, but some sellers have no sense of time for shipping

Got my 2 minute sand timer in today, it was actually bigger than I thought it'd be, I love the lucite enclosure it's in, I thought it was going to be a really cheap plastic case that'd snap easily around some thin glass timer.

Oh and I threw out an offer of 365 for the Silent Night tee, but I guess I'm late to the party. If he'd accepted I'd have paid in Honduran Lempiras.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom