Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no shipping but got confirmation email, also charges pending still..

that was a gigantic mess, luckily there was a starbucks near my worksite so i stood in the front and copped,

only took about 20 tries of autofill not doing ISH on mobile and it kept messing up my CC exp date.

one of my orders came already, other one hasn't even shipped =/... ET shirt, but the color got switched from teal to black. Anyone get an ET sticker?

Is there a difference if you pay debit or credit because it sounds like most of yall get tracking right away. I guess cause I live in the west coast?

I got the black seam online but I wanna return at the store. Is that possibility or do I need to go ship that back

Last edited:
is that the paper bag? How is it? Can you grocery shop with it lol?
It is like those re-useable grocery bags, you might be able to, but I think its a little weak? Didn't really examine it yet
Is that a worldwide sticker? Wish I've gotten that only got a splat sticker.
Yea, I got eat me, bogo and worldwide sticker! I like adding my Supreme stickers to random stuff. So, I've added a couple to my luggage and worldwide sticker is perfect addition. Although, I might be upgrading luggage, so maybe I'll wait.

Anyways, I really want the Supreme ET sticker, I hope it is in my next package

Last edited:
Is there a difference if you pay debit or credit because it sounds like most of yall get tracking right away. I guess cause I live in the west coast?
debit or credit its the same thing. 

also there is a supreme store in LA so your package can be on its way from there. 

i got charged (fully not pending or w.e)

and still no shipping conf. which is odd im roughly an hour away from the shipping site. 

might call and see if its a mistake with the email or something but my info has remained the same for many seasons.

debit or credit its the same thing. 
also there is a supreme store in LA so your package can be on its way from there. 

i got charged (fully not pending or w.e)
and still no shipping conf. which is odd im roughly an hour away from the shipping site. 
might call and see if its a mistake with the email or something but my info has remained the same for many seasons.
Unless things have changed this season, they only ship out of NY.

I got the black seam online but I wanna return at the store. Is that possibility or do I need to go ship that back
can't return in store. have to ship back.

Unless things have changed this season, they only ship out of NY.
nthat.gif
 damn thats fked for the west.

^ pretty much. They're quite literally paper thin and small. The tote quality is worse than their standard plastic bags.

Did anybody else not get shipping confirmation yet? For me its usually here in a day since i live so close but for the first drop didnt even get a shipping email yet weird

Did anybody else not get shipping confirmation yet? For me its usually here in a day since i live so close but for the first drop didnt even get a shipping email yet weird
i haven't gotten shipping yet either, i only got an ET tee and the baoding balls.  Hopefully they hook us up with some extra stickers for being patient :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom