Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all... Gimme a sewing machine though. lol
you gonna buy a bunch of Boxers n flip them up?

laugh.gif

like the homie who chop's up Yeezy's into Patches on Hats

Nope. A good 'ol $90 beans. It would be dope if they had more things for women, but hey... clearly we're innovative lol

Nope. A good 'ol $90 beans. It would be dope if they had more things for women, but hey... clearly we're innovative lol

you have to remember they did start off as a skate brand. not many skate brands/streetwear companies cater to women for obvious reasons ($$$).

you have to remember they did start off as a skate brand. not many skate brands/streetwear companies cater to women for obvious reasons ($$$).
Very true statement... however, the times have changed. I like a lot of their stuff as I'm a cozy kinda gal. I primarily chef it up for the hubby when Thursday rolls around, but I guess I figure with their stuff being worn by girls like Kylie Jenner, etc it would branch off. Clearly it's not necessary as it will always be in demand, but a girl can dream. lol I'll settle for the folks that opt to manipulate what they're given.

Very true statement... however, the times have changed. I like a lot of their stuff as I'm a cozy kinda gal. I primarily chef it up for the hubby when Thursday rolls around, but I guess I figure with their stuff being worn by girls like Kylie Jenner, etc it would branch off. Clearly it's not necessary as it will always be in demand, but a girl can dream. lol I'll settle for the folks that opt to manipulate what they're given.
I don't think they should need to make a women's branch since most of their clothing could be unisex

4.28.2016 - the day I manually cook those AirMax, and hubby proposes for a second time... I'm speaking it to existance. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom