Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once or twice...don't think we will see that many more restocks, it seems like a ton of pairs sold yesterday.

Tomorrow there will be even more dropped, probably a few thousand off NDC.
damn i missed it, i'll try on nike tomorrow. its gonna  be straight up savage life tomorrow lol

so I placed 3 orders yesterday, all of em went into the page after hitting check out no problem. I only got one of em with a confirmation email and tracking, the first two I didn't get anything on it yet, not even a pending transaction on my card. Did my order go through or not? :nerd:

so I placed 3 orders yesterday, all of em went into the page after hitting check out no problem. I only got one of em with a confirmation email and tracking, the first two I didn't get anything on it yet, not even a pending transaction on my card. Did my order go through or not? :nerd:

No charges = no order.

SADDER day came early bro

Anyone have the grey Ali hoodie can provide a photo of the inside bottom left tag?

Appreciate it in advance

The more and more pics I see of the snakes, the better they look.

Curious to see how the navy look, they probably won't arrive until next Wednesday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom