Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn those navys are looking good. Still mad i struck out on Nike. Not paying resale on a second colorway though.

What kinda fits yall got in mind for the snakeskins? I never wear stuff like that idk what im gonna throw together lol

Anyone got hit with cancellations from nike? A friend of mines got hit with it. 
I grabbed a pair from the supreme restock on Thursday. Still nothing yet though. No cancellation or anything. Anyone else cop from restock l and not receive anything yet?

What kinda fits yall got in mind for the snakeskins? I never wear stuff like that idk what im gonna throw together lol
Wasnt thinking anything to crazy just light jeans and a white polo tee 
smokin.gif

Forgot to post in here about this. So ive been watching this navy 3m S logo hoodie since they dropped on grailed. Dude kept dropping the price and nobody bit. So this morning he dropped it to $158.

Sadly i was sleeping. And by the time i woke up 2 hours after the price drop, it was sold.

Depressing, you snooze you lose

I know hes trying to pull one over on me. Im gunna fight it as much as possible, even have a screenshot of him trying to sell it to someone else on reddit (today actually) but Im sure paypal wont care about that.

Im prepared to just eat it in the end, and there goes my online dealings
mean.gif
The things people do now just to screw someone over is just wrong.
mad.gif

Finally got shipping for my red bomber after the blue Levi's I'm done with outerwear

Got black mendini , black TNF and red bomber.

Polka dot silk shirts and I'm. Most likely down for the season

Levi collab isn't good imo, but those snakeskins look clean from these pics I've seen in here.

I got the snakeskins from Supreme on Thursday. I was so excited that I forgot to take a screen shot of the order number. I never got a confirmation email. My card is now charged. I keep trying to call the customer service number 1-212-219-0175. Does anyone know what else I can try to get my order number or my shipping info? I think I should be good since my card is charged.

My bro helped me get the blacks and we ordered at the same time. He got a confirm email and a shipping. I would expect the snakes to ship soon. 
same scenario myself. Charged, no confirmation email. I'll give it a couple more days before i reach out to them.

What do you guys think, is $200 shipped gonna be the best deal I could find for a burgundy ali hoodie sz XL? Should I pull the trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom