Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for the sparkly bogo stickers-if anyone has please hit the DM.

I just want to thank the OP for changing the thread title. We don't have to see the drama queens nagging, whining, throwing tantrums, crying & moaning, complaining about "ohhhhhhhhh we need a new thread because it's a new season so we need a new thread so i'm begging you to join my new thread please say you're in." Once again OP, thank you!:pimp:  

every season....someone will probably still try to make a new thread :lol:

I just want to thank the OP for changing the thread title. We don't have to see the drama queens nagging, whining, throwing tantrums, crying & moaning, complaining about "ohhhhhhhhh we need a new thread because it's a new season so we need a new thread so i'm begging you to join my new thread please say you're in." Once again OP, thank you!:pimp:  

every season....someone will probably still try to make a new thread :lol:

View media item 2092986

Basketball is dope. Also im kinda salty i passed on the yellow the **** tee and the teal spin tee, i passed cuz ive copped so many tees recently (not supreme), but those two tees, especially in those colorways, would be nice to add to the collection.

Now I don't know what to do with myself. Usually by now I'm cooking breakfast preparing to cook online lol.

Last edited:
Man I got no stickers in my order an I had a hat an tee first time in awhile an I mean not even normal supreme stickers

Sad the season is over, money saved I guess but not really because I'm still looking for items lol. If anyone has these items please don't hesitate to dm. Could be worn or DS. All tees looking for size L and any color unless stated, aside from what's posted always looking for size L tees and hoodies.

Betty Boop size L any color except white
S**t Tee size L
Pocket Tee size L
Champion L/S SS 2016 size L grey,black or white
Berry Tee size L
Snakeskin AM 98 size 10.5 or 11
Black Air Max 98 size 10.5 or 11
Camo Jordan 5 size 10.5

Any help appreciated guys, PayPal ready and trades on deck as well. Thanks.

So now that the season is over, what did everyone pick-up? 

I grabbed:

black Motion Logo hoodie 

black Morrissey tee (sold)

rose Dancer tee (sold)

navy Berry tee

red Nylon Lanyard

Kleen Kanteen

black Sasquatchfabrix Goldfish tee

white Motion Logo tee

white Ali tee

yellow Script tank top

olive Reflective Logo tank top