Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else get stuck refreshing at the jacket screen while everybody else was able to access the shop? I was forced to place my order via the Supreme app on my phone. Fortunately, I got lucky with a navy Sade tee.

Damn, I checked out the Van Gogh, FTP Tshirt, Flying Pig T, Knife Key, You been hit long sleeve all in that order. Only gotten my confirmation emails for except the Tees. I'm pissed!! I needed that FTP bad :frown:

I just ordered the glass set and got an instant confirmation. Looks like all of us that ordered early and got ghosted will be screwed

My ghosted orders:
Black Sade, mocha ftp

Black swirl, peach pocket, large box, glasses

Key Knife???   ya'll bought that?

for what?

you gonna cut something 
roll.gif

damn....I got classic logo hoodie + van gogh hoodie + sade tee on my first order, but I think it got ghosted :smh:

no freaking charge on my card, damnit

Stuck to the plan. Mocha Sade emanual and out. Season weak IMO. Everything I considered from the preview dropped today and all I copped was one tee...sign of a weak season. 

Looking forward to some good collabs though.

Hope my luck with Sade doesnt equate to bad luck on zebras...

Wasn't looking to cop anything this morning. Ended up scooping up the acid wash arc logo. Site was maybe even worst than bogo days.

Terrible morning

Carted denim s, rred FTP and key knife at 11

Site dies

Comes back up and i cant check out or remove from cart on chrome.

Switched to phone app, recarted everythign and checked out.

Only a pink S cap went through. No clue why

Go back on app for FTP and key and now im getting card decline

Go back to desktop chrome and cart still broken

Switched to firefox (ewww) and recarted them again

Only the red FTP goes though SMH

Key is gone now

Sade....LOL

So check bank and only one order has gone through for the hat. Figured the shirt was ghosted in the end smh

15 mins later, i get emails for both so that turned out ok

Went on ebay and bought the key knife...its whatever.

Just awful overall morning

Got ghosted on my second order (the black waist bag).....hate these new Supreme "followers". 2 years ago I'd have no issues getting any bags online. :smh:

Anyone planning to hit Sup NY or LA please let me know if the black waist bag is in stock. Thanks.

Only wanted elephant tee and guess the order was ghosted after going through at 1114. No charge and no email.

Supreme is trash now...can't even handle normal orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom