Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gore-Tex[emoji]174[/emoji] Pullover: $488
Gore-Tex[emoji]174[/emoji] Pant: $368
Polartec[emoji]174[/emoji] Fleece Jacket: $268
Big Haul Backpack: $158
Headband: $54

Looks like they had a contest to see who could kill the design by overdoing it with too many logos on everything.

Looks like they had a contest to see who could kill the design by overdoing it with too many logos on everything.

Now I am usually the one to complain about too many logos, but if you know the OG Trans jackets then you'd know these are not much different.

I'm curious to see the TNF Trans purist's reaction to this collab.

https://www.google.com/amp/fusion.net/story/357446/genos-philadelphia-cheesesteaks-racist-sign/amp/

And pass on the TNF collab like i do EVERY year. Aint bought nothing since week 1
mean.gif

This season kinda trash to me so far
At first I didnt think it was that bad, until I read the press 2 for deportation sign 
alien.gif

Thank God it wasn't those garbage abstract mockups. Only clowns would've copped that. I'm in on the fleece though maybe the bag too.

Last edited:
that charcoal/olive colorway is a problem. all backpack colors too.

probably aiming for a fleece and backpack. but i can sense the L coming

American flag ruined all these pieces
Agreed. I wouldn't normally want to wear an American flag, and particularly not in the age of Trump. 

Agreed. I haven't rocked clothing with an American flag since 03-04 because of the fake "terror" rhetoric America's used to massacre millions of innocents in the last 15-16 years, which I feel no obligation in further branding it with flags on my apparel.

But I digress. I've always loved the NA Trans jackets, but I'm on the fence with this one because of how big the flag is :smh:

$500 is steep, especially heading into the summer time here - gotta limit my crazy spending on items I seldomly use.

And these jackets/fleeces are really nothing new in my eyes.

Last edited:
Not to be unpatriotic, but do y'all think the flag patches could be cleanly removed from the jackets with a seam ripper?

Anyone seen the fleece hoodie in tan anywhere, one from last season? I can't find a XL on eBay to save my life

Flag is a little overkill but not a bad piece. Depending on what drops I may try and grab the fleece jacket or headband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom