Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think ive ever been a fan of anything Supreme has done with Champion.

like others said that logo has been OD big on most if not everything theyve put it on.

3. No one thought they were dope until a few months ago when Kardashians and Kanye started rocking them. I'm not saying they aren't, but they haven't gotten any doper, and they sure as hell have gotten more popular...

you realize supreme has been collabing with champion for years, and selling out for years, and those 2 have nothing to do with it at all?

3. No one thought they were dope until a few months ago when Kardashians and Kanye started rocking them. I'm not saying they aren't, but they haven't gotten any doper, and they sure as hell have gotten more popular...
you should log out and stop posting for a while

you realize supreme has been collabing with champion for years, and selling out for years, and those 2 have nothing to do with it at all?

Work on your reading comprehension my man. I never said Supreme/Champion hasn't been selling out. I said Champion doesn't sell out and cost $150 unless it is a Supreme collab. My comment was that if that big logo hoodie dropping didn't say Supreme on it, it'd be $60 and sitting until it hit the sales rack.

As far as Kanye/Kardashians....Champion has always been an athletic standard staple as someone else commented. No hype or anything. Now Urban Outfitters is selling basic Champion hoodies like no other and people are talking about them like some high fashion pieces. "Reverse Weave Hoodie" :lol: . Pre-Kanye that would be the equivalent of posting your outfit and listing a Hanes White t as "Premium Comfortsoft Tagless Tee". :rofl:

you should log out and stop posting for a while

Na. You ain't even worth my time.

Last edited:
I think Champion has always been a staple up north.

Real talk.

Outside of a handful of pieces, mostly jackets/windbreakers, most Sup/Champion colabs have been weak.

Champion would do just fine w/o the sup stamp, and will more than likely be around longer.

Work on your reading comprehension my man. I never said Supreme/Champion hasn't been selling out. I said Champion doesn't sell out and cost $150 unless it is a Supreme collab. My comment was that the if that big logo hoodie dropping didn't say Supreme on it, it'd be $60 and sitting until it hit the sales rack.

As far as Kanye/Kardashians....Champion has always been an athletic standard staple as someone else commented. No hype or anything. Now Urban Outfitters is selling basic Champion hoodies like no other and people are talking about them like some high fashion pieces. "Reverse Weave Hoodie" :lol: . Pre-Kanye that would be the equivalent of posting your outfit and listing a Hanes White t as "Premium Comfortsoft Tagless Tee". :rofl:
Na. You ain't even worth my time.

Champion has been collabing with all types of brands for years, and prices all over the place. The champion label in Japan is a better quality than champion stuff here. Theres different levels within the brand, thats why its also sold at walmart.

I think you're just new at paying attention.

Champion has been collabing with all types of brands for years, and prices all over the place. The champion label in Japan is a better quality than champion stuff here. Theres different levels within the brand, thats why its also sold at walmart.

I think you're just new at paying attention.

Absolutely nothing in this comment contradicts anything that I said one bit. And you guys all take any comment that could possibly be shade at something you like or want as a personal insult that you need to defend as your honor :lol: . Waste of my time, lesson learned.

Absolutely nothing in this comment contradicts anything that I said one bit. And you guys all take any comment that could possibly be shade at something you like or want as a personal insult that you need to defend as your honor :lol: . Waste of my time, lesson learned.

you said champion is popular right now because of kim and kanye. I say thats not true at all. Champion isnt any more popular than it was 5-10 years ago, hell even the past 20 years.

Last edited:
sorry to keep asking but just preparing for tomorrow... but the captcha is it automatic on checkout through google chrome? or do i have to click on pictures and stuff? just asking cuz during the cdg release i didnt see any pictures to click on

roll.gif
. OK.
are u stupid,  u literally said "No one thought they were dope until a few months ago when Kardashians and Kanye started rocking them"

foh

sorry to keep asking but just preparing for tomorrow... but the captcha is it automatic on checkout through google chrome? or do i have to click on pictures and stuff? just asking cuz during the cdg release i didnt see any pictures to click on

i think it was said if you are logged into a google account through chrome that you bypass the captcha.

ive used chrome this whole season and havent seen a captcha yet.

IT'S GOING TO BE OK GUYS.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH.

NO ONE IS MAKING FUN OF YOU FOR LIKING THINGS AFTER KANYE & THE KARDASHIANS WORE THEM....

....except me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here are some tips for you guys trying to copy your favorite Kardashian outfits. Champion has always been this big. Celebs rocking it non stop for the last 20 years. Just ask your man drisk.

http://stealherstyle.net/brand/champion/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Haven't been on here for a minute, but I'm baaack now haha. Mostly because I've struck out on the last 3/4 releases since they added CAPTCHA.

I'm hearing some people aren't getting a CAPTCHA thing at check out. Anyone on here got some info? lol

Thread delivers today [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom