Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pissdrunxdunks
 hows the fit on the cloths?

Also thoughts on the quality? Been seen some ppl trash it saying it isnt up to par 
Louis sizing so the 4L crewneck would fit a guy who can't comfortably rock a Supreme XL

Medium on the tee is probably really close to Supreme medium.

Quality
Thin

Seemed nice, just thin.
Crewneck is definitely a Spring/Summer weight. Since the tee is white, you could probably see my tattoos through the shirt.

IMG_1169.png

Went to the one pop up in Miami, Probably the worst release I've ever been too. Spent 20 hours in line. They were only letting people in at 5 a person. So It took forever to get into, It opened at 9am, and I didn't get into the store till around 3:45pm. 

Got a box logo tee shirt, Didn't see any red bags so I'm assuming that they will release at LV on the 14th. 

Does anyone know if items from pop up are restocking on the 14th? Or will it be different items?

in for resell only... will cop anthing i can even that womens bag that apparently dudes be wearing now. err. satchel, murse whatever you want to  call it... 
roll.gif

if you're buying, I'm selling 
glasses.gif

* not waiting 20 hours tho... see y'all on the 14th

anybody know if they have the duralex glasses in the NYC store? Didn't think the web shop would close so soon. I'll be in the city tomorrow.

Also didn't think to use them for espresso drinks :pimp:

hearing conflicting reports of whether the ATL store will get them on the 14th. We shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom