Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all going to depend on what mall you go to.
I'm trying to find out info about Ala Moana and how early they will let people wait outside or if they will pass out tickets and if so when are they passing out tickets. I am willing to fly out there, but not if my chances are slim at getting in if they pass out tickets days before the 14th. I am ok with hanging outside all day on the 13th and staying one night outside. I really wish I knew LV's plan for the launch.

its all going to depend on what mall you go to.

I'm trying to find out info about Ala Moana and how early they will let people wait outside or if they will pass out tickets and if so when are they passing out tickets. I am willing to fly out there, but not if my chances are slim at getting in if they pass out tickets days before the 14th. I am ok with hanging outside all day on the 13th and staying one night outside. I really wish I knew LV's plan for the launch.

why dont you call them and talk to security?

im sure if they are expecting it they probably will have their procedures set soon.

im sure if they are expecting it they probably will have their procedures set soon.
Security won't allow camping days ahead. But they did not say if staying the night before is ok. And the LV alas store has not said anything publicly about even having the Supreme collab even though everyone knows they will have it.

Benjamin Kicks Snapchat shows a line and he hinted it's for supreme and he paying people to line up

Security won't allow camping days ahead. But they did not say if staying the night before is ok. And the LV alas store has not said anything publicly about even having the Supreme collab even though everyone knows they will have it.
You aren't allowed to camp in front of the store overnight, and they have said that they will be releasing the collab on the 14th.

take your chances then and show up on the 13th.

i highly doubt the LV stores are going to publicly announce anything until a day before just to help avoid people lining up.

You aren't allowed to camp in front of the store overnight, and they have said that they will be releasing the collab on the 14th.
Any idea how they will deal with the line? Even if security tells people to leave, at 6 AM is anything goes time and they can't force you to leave because the mall is technically open for a few businesses right? I do want to make this a mini vacation and see my friends from high school, but my gf also wants to come and she'll kill me if we miss out on the collab. She just came back from hilo and honolulu a few weeks ago so for her this trip is more about getting into the store early as possible on the 14th and getting a few items that she wants.

Any idea how they will deal with the line? Even if security tells people to leave, at 6 AM is anything goes time and they can't force you to leave because the mall is technically open for a few businesses right? I do want to make this a mini vacation and see my friends from high school, but my gf also wants to come and she'll kill me if we miss out on the collab. She just came back from hilo and honolulu a few weeks ago so for her this trip is more about getting into the store early as possible on the 14th and getting a few items that she wants.
You can start lining up once the mall opens but security will kick you out if you start any earlier. As of now, it is still just a FCFS but I wouldn't doubt if they added tickets

You can start lining up once the mall opens but security will kick you out if you start any earlier. As of now, it is still just a FCFS but I wouldn't doubt if they added tickets
If tickets are given out, I hope its the morning of the 14th or no earlier than the 13th. I really wish the procedure would be announced. If it's FCFS at 6 am it's going to be a crazy rush to the front of the store.

Last edited:
i suggest calling mall security at each mall once people call and start lining up over the next few days trust me a announcement will be made at each store

me and some homies did this at a mall outta town for some kicks we just kept blowing up the mall security around the clock until eventually they said "since so many people have been calling we contacted the store manager and will be giving out raffles tickets and you can line up at 6am"

for mall stores mall security over rides everything so if you want info they are the ones to call

Last edited:
This is what I never understood about releases at stores inside malls - What is the point of not allowing to camp at a designated spot around the mall overnight? Say they don't allow to camp before 6AM to get tickets, wouldn't that cause more chaos (people sneaking into mall before it opens, or arriving there super late and tryna sneak in line).

I know a couple people that worked the pop up/will work flagship launch and trust me LV has everything planned out, it's not like a Yeezy or Jordan release. They hired their own security and I'm sure they have procedures planned for each location. I'm also sure they told employees to tell customers over the phone that they don't have any info pertaining the launch. What I'm still questioning is how they will handle releases inside malls since all pop ups have been at an independent retail space. 

Drove by LA pop-up.

No one can line up.
Security won't say anything.
Tons of people milling about.
People spread out for blocks.
A lot of people look like they have possibly never heard of Supreme or Louis before this week.

Drove by LA pop-up.

No one can line up.
Security won't say anything.
Tons of people milling about.
People spread out for blocks.
A lot of people look like they have possibly never heard of Supreme or Louis before this week.
lmao.  is there actually a restock or is it all just rumors?

Anyone ever bought from ProjectBlitz before? I copped a shoulder bag this morning after headache after headache on Grailed...and I never got an email order confirmation lol. It never ends.

Anybody experienced this?

Blitz legit

Copped Nike mags , box logos and lots of items from Dre over the years

Dude has the heat , probably really busy right now , hopefully you'll get shipping info soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom