Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that's crazy. Hopefully they don't cancel any of the flagship releases in SoCal because of what happened last night

legit makes no sense to me. Just because its LV what did they think they can control these ****head kids with proper line up etiquette LOL yea alright 

drop this stuff online and call it a day 

but yes im salty i cant get close to any store lol

If they don't allow camping, then how will they give out tickets? I am ready to make plans to arrive Thursday morning in Honolulu  plus I'd like to stay for a few extra days and catch up with friends I haven't seen in awhile. And eat at every place that I miss. I can't remember if Ono Hawaiian Foods closed down already, but my friends said that they were closing down and I heard that news maybe six months ago. And Rainbows, St Louis Drive Inn, W&M Burger, Teddy's Bigger Burgers, Mitsuken, and all of the real poke places not this poke junk on the mainland. 
ono closed down?!

this is the saddest thing i've ever read on NT. 

L.A. made the news this morning.
laugh.gif
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/07/07/louis-vuitton-pop-up-fight/
Good I hope these fools keep acting up so they drop online

Ahh playoff Supreme season

It's like a scene from walking dead when the outbreak first happens and no one know what's going on.

stupid security and employees at the LV pop up in LA
kept telling people to not stay on the streets (yeah sure) and to come back at 3 am for the line. 

So everyone was hide and seeking against cops then before 3am false alarms triggered everyone to run to make a line. Which happened to be ok . No fights whatsoever. But those ******* of secu kept saying come back at 3am it's not the time. That ***** kept saying if you stay there we will record you and bare you doing the line. 

At around 2am police joined forces and kept telling everyone to go back home. Yeah sure, all day long you asked us to come back at 3am... (to not disrupt the community...it's only warehouses there or construction). 

So in the end everyone stayed and tried to attempt making this f...in line. 

Never saw a break/fight/even yelling. 

Everyone kinda behaved. 

So when noone left they called 15 cars of cops, riot gears, (took them so quick to arrive, when my house was broke into, it took them 45mn...) one helicopter and news outlets. 

Never saw those news outlets talking to anyone and now they are reporting an alleged "fight in the line". 

LOUIS VUITTON Stores in paris are stormed by HUNDREDS of tourists EVERY F.. DAY and they have lines and secu. For one event once in a desert area they had NONE PROTOCOLES And finally screwed everyone.

Oh when i left they removed the LV sign and took out the (empty) shelves inside the store. 

^yep i was out there all night and can attest to that. no fights. nobody got pepper sprayed. LV handled this very very poorly. You would think a high end brand like that would have their sh*t together. Just 500+ ppl anxiously trying to get in line at time announced. So unorganized man. Wasted a lot of time out there for nothing.

mannnn, my brother hit me up asking what i wanted. he must've had someone there to line up / plug. **** LA

^yep i was out there all night and can attest to that. no fights. nobody got pepper sprayed. LV handled this very very poorly. You would think a high end brand like that would have their sh*t together. Just 500+ ppl anxiously trying to get in line at time announced. So unorganized man. Wasted a lot of time out there for nothing.
They're not used to dealing with a ton of dumb*** kids ready to rush their store. Guarantee everyone was not as civil and orderly as you and the other cats in here that posted.

They're not used to dealing with a ton of dumb*** kids ready to rush their store. Guarantee everyone was not as civil and orderly as you and the other cats in here that posted.
honestly they kept telling us to come back at 3am. and to leave all streets around the store. So it was just a game of hide and seek. They told us to leave we left, they left we were ready to go back to line up, mainly waiting around our cars. Waiting for that stupid 3am line up they kept barking about. Nothing else. They wanted no drama? they should have put some barriers, more staff or do like they apparently did last week, let people line up right away, hand them tickets, and make people who don't have tickets leave! (or a raffle). At nicekicks for the belugas there were 1000 peeps out there, not far and they did a raffle with only 3 guards (they cheated but hey that's another debate). 

Louis Vuitton teased about that collab for 6 months. They open pop up store everywhere in the world, in japan they had a raffle with 10000 customers, in Miami, an organized line, and the head of secu told me they didn't expect that many people in LA... 

BS. 

They were expecting like... 12 guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom