Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's NAS T from week 1 came in today and he didn't get a toothbrush and like 3 bad stickers lol

copped 2 pairs of the dunks, hopefully they looks ill in person otherwise i'm sure some idiot will want them

Not sure if it's showing well in the pic but the size difference in the bag from S/S17 is almost double. The new bags F/W17 front pocket is basically as big as the S/S17 bag and price is identical. Like the first bags material more. This shinier puffy vest like fabric is still cool though.

Short version- Bag from S/S17 is smaller and was the same retail as F/W17 bag.

Yeah you should just give me that S/S17 bag

image.png
any day now

Sorry if this has already been answered, but couldnt find any answers going back thru the thread. Has anyone had the flashlight issue resolved? They didn't include it in my shipped order.

Yep >D i was also thinking auburn trainer sc

But my size 11 on stockx is 2 hun......one day

Nope they arent there

I'm sorry but can someone explain to me why everyone wants the blimp? I can understand the knife because you can actually put that to use but really don't get the blimp.

The novelty item an item has the more hyped it'll be. This has been consistent for supreme. A got damn brick sold out in seconds. Oh and it was only 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom