Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box logo peeps..u could leave ur place in line to piss and eat???

u can't say *BOGO* in the thread

IMG_0622.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG

Was #131 was scheduled to go in at 12:30 aint mske it in till almost 430ish what a long day then i had to drive 2 hours home. Man im bout roll a cannon to the fatch

Got clippers, all week 1 tees, B+S deck and proxied few items.

Sucks no smalls in ANYTHING but ohwell

By time i got in all SI hoodies, pants were long gone

DONT SLEEP ON THAT HAT. Its FIRE
Box logos were sold out in small?

Box logo peeps..u could leave ur place in line to piss and eat???

u can't say *BOGO* in the thread

Nah man they was not having that at all. Couldnt even smoke a cigg (i dont smoke but they was telling ppl put them out)

Congrats to everyone. At least most people didn't leave empty handed.

But yea I think the entire SI inventory was very low this season

fleece hoodie just arrived. i never had polartec 200 before. it's much thicker than i expected. very soft and feels like good quality, but who knows when i'll get a chance to wear this in sunny california, haha.

oh, it came with hysteric glamour stickers instead of the usual box logos.

ZZrpnot.jpg
Now I'm glad I struck out on this LOL. I would never be able to wear it for where I'm at.

im on my way! can you let me know where its happening? sometimes its fishy info at the door.

Sorry. My phone died, so I couldn't respond back. They were doing the signup towards the river. Hope you manage to get a spot tomorrow. I was hoping to relay some info for the NT community, but this is what happens when I go out with less than 60% battery.

Sorry. My phone died, so I couldn't respond back. They were doing the signup towards the river. Hope you manage to get a spot tomorrow. I was hoping to relay some info for the NT community, but this is what happens when I go out with less than 60% battery.
You need that Supreme Mophie. ;-)

Nah man they was not having that at all. Couldnt even smoke a cigg (i dont smoke but they was telling ppl put them out)
So if I go I won't drink all day ..bring snacks lol

*** u drove?? Gonna take the train from Hamilton

I knew the prices for the bk box logo were going to be high, but dam some of these prices are outrageous for an AA tee.

I was #352. Lined up at 4:30. Walked out at 9. Security was tight and yes, they let us leave to piss and grab a bite. Last number given a ticket was 370.

IMG_0622.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG

Was #131 was scheduled to go in at 12:30 aint mske it in till almost 430ish what a long day then i had to drive 2 hours home. Man im bout roll a cannon to the fatch

Got clippers, all week 1 tees, B+S deck and proxied few items.

Sucks no smalls in ANYTHING but ohwell

By time i got in all SI hoodies, pants were long gone

DONT SLEEP ON THAT HAT. Its FIRE

IMG_0368.JPG

Bruh the Proxy who canceled on me was right in front of you

Mad I missed out on the lockbox today. Hopefully I can catch it this weekend in store somehow or something. Went to comic con & the service in there was shaky, I barely could load the supreme app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom