Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back on the hunt for the South Korea Nupste mainline oversold and I caught the out of stock email this morning. Somebody hit me if they drop please... I can't believe these things are that hard to get.

Was so close to getting that camo pullover but didn’t get a confirmation email & I haven’t been charged.

So Restocks worked???

Does anyone know if the multiple tab trick still works? Idk if I can trust restocks this week

So Restocks worked???

Does anyone know if the multiple tab trick still works? Idk if I can trust restocks this week

Dont know about multiple Tab but the filler was totally f***d up for me. Fill up my credit card number into phone line .

22815313_1906979742954308_6299537654770142574_n.jpg
Lol @ purple camo

2 first order at 11h12 via restocks and today via desktop all manuel no autofills.
Well I know restocks didn’t work at all last week, everyone that used them last week got hit with the card decline error except they added a line that said something about violating their terms & policies or something

Been the same for the past couple drops...If you checkout too fast (I.E. Restocks) then you get hit with the card decline...

Seems like you got hit with a soft ban like you said...Card, address, IP, and probably the name associated with those got flagged or something...

Need to reset that IP and think about switching up the card at least...Maybe the address too...

It's funny how pretend preme fans are hating on the main resellers in here as if they don't resell preme themselves lmao

Been the same for the past couple drops...If you checkout too fast (I.E. Restocks) then you get hit with the card decline...
Seems like you got hit with a soft ban like you said...Card, address, IP, and probably the name associated with those got flagged or something...
Need to reset that IP and think about switching up the card at least...Maybe the address too...

Yea That make sense but why sell out times are still crazy , Guys who cop under 5 sec don't get a soft ban too. I never used a bot , Just restocks and swiftness. And the Supreme ironic thing is why they let me cop at 11 :12 When all the good stuff is gone. Surely to piss me off I guess ...Yea

Brand new credit card is coming on January will see if it change something .I just hope to be un banned next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom