Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, but how long is the lag for you guys between clicking "Checkout" and the payment/shipping info page actually loading? Always seems to take forever on "establishing secure connection" or "connecting" for me and I lose half my cart... I'm on a 100mbps up/down connection, too.

BC22CBC8-F8FE-41ED-880C-8AED47633F32.jpeg

I'm starting to think I fall under the champion hypebeast category now with all this damn champion stuff I copped over the past few weeks. Oh well

Camo S logo and small black Gonz sweatshirt for the wife. First time ever getting anything size small online.

Robe was an instant L. Went back for mat and after processing for 10-15 sec, it went through. Instant email as well

No card declines since Scarface.. smh on that still.

New checkout smooth. card declines must mean ban now right?

Ended up with the exercise mat, Camo S logo hat, and Coffin keychain. Really wanted the red boxing robe, but that wasn't happening manually.

Suppose its better I didn't get the Boxing Robe tho, wife would get sick of me stuntin around the house like Tyson real quick.

looks like the mat was "easy" wish i tried to get it along with the champion jacket. resell would of lessen the blow for a 245 dollar jacket lol

Got charged twice for the champion long sleeve. I sure hope they only cancel one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom