Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The champion LS fits TTS, slim/narrow. Sleeves are short for me. Smaller than Akira LS for sure in the same size

Damn I messed up on mine too, went with Medium instead of Large since I wasn't 100% on the sizing. Oh well, might just give it to the wife since I got pink anyways.

My order from last week is shipping from NJ... new warehouse?

Monroe Township, NJ, United States 11/12/2017 Departure Scan
11/12/2017 Origin Scan

This collab is wild lazy, even by Supreme standards. The tee/crew front hit is basically identical to a piece that came out already this season. Quilted flannel would have been nice if they didnt ruin it with that god awful patch on the back. Oh well, money saved.

considering the style independent represents, the collab makes perfect sense

might end up getting the sweat set depends on my internet while im at my offsite, i think we might be doing a yoga class during that time too

Independent Anorak and L/S is it for me. I can't rock with the rest of those pieces. Bomber is cool though but that's TNF money so I'm good.

PRAISE JESUS. With everything that's dropping its nice to be able to save money...but then again I've been striking out on everything :sick:

So I just talked to Supreme about my double charge on the black champion stack l/s order from last week. She said that I somehow duplicated the order and asked if I wanted both of them or just one. I told her to go ahead and give me both and she sent my email a tracking number for the second one right away. Not sure what to do with the extra but I'm sure someone will take it off my hands.

when I was a skateboarder I rocked independent

don't own 1 article of clothing from them and most likely never will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom