Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it in hand...and the quality is underwhelming.

Love the style, but the quality feels worth a sub $130 price mark.

This makes me helllla sad! I snagged the black version and really like the looks of it. The supreme branding black and black looks dope to me. I'll be witnessing this quality tomorrow afternoon after work.

Anyone spots the Akira jersey and the Arm hoodie in black XL for a decent price please tag me lol.

You guys think MJ for Akira is a fair, doable trade?

quick question for you guys .. when supreme does a collab say with champion like they always do or north face .. is the sizing Supreme sizing or is it the sizing of the collab brand?

For the Champion stuff, it said "made for Supreme". Also isn't the sizing page updated for that weeks drops?

E093E260-2506-4484-BF79-CB64D0C47C4A.jpeg
Akira came in the other day

quick question for you guys .. when supreme does a collab say with champion like they always do or north face .. is the sizing Supreme sizing or is it the sizing of the collab brand?
completely depends on the collab. supreme has had special sizing for their TNF collabs in the past.

#247 and no TNF collab. Okay this is trash smh. Guess I’m going to have have to use my wife’s # to register now. Anybody that was a no show, is it your # that blocked from future releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom