Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay woke :emoji_coffee:

852A7606-D2F9-4FC3-A6D6-52F46DFDEE91.jpeg

Do you think its the same amount of stock for all box logo colors. I mean don't you think there's more Black hoodies than pink ?

question for you guys using chrome autofill extension.
I have typically used fillr app in the past on my phone, but think that chrome will be faster at work.
Do I just put item into cart and when I hit checkout all info is filled in or do I have to fill anything additional in? Has Supreme blocked anyone using autofill with chrome this season?

question for you guys using chrome autofill extension.
I have typically used fillr app in the past on my phone, but think that chrome will be faster at work.
Do I just put item into cart and when I hit checkout all info is filled in or do I have to fill anything additional in? Has Supreme blocked anyone using autofill with chrome this season?
On mobile they block CC on desktop everything is good just add to cart

Patiently waiting to get my number... btw do they limit items? Like would I be able to walk out with 2 bogos or nah

Do you think its the same amount of stock for all box logo colors. I mean don't you think there's more Black hoodies than pink ?
That was definitely the case with crew necks. I remember folks saying the stores only had a handful of pinks.

That was definitely the case with crew necks. I remember folks saying the stores only had a handful of pinks.
Ok So I guess pink , brown and pale blue will be low stock compared to Black and grey . So maybe I got a better chance to give a try on Black and grey ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom