Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is said that the BOGO hoodie is still “adding” to their carts till this day .... :lol:

app teasing me :smh:

48EB61FE-8067-427B-9436-131ECE6B87AF.png

deadass whoever is in charge of the site can suck my richard.
enough is enough.

and whoever started this bot **** should get hit in the head with a brick. i hate you new ****** with your computer programs. ****ed up the whole game.

Copped a shooting sleeve, I dont even know why, Im *** at ball.. Hoodie was sitting in my cart and couldnt even checkout....

Massive l on bogo hoodie. I grabbed the Micheleangelo pants in a small and now my order confirmation is showing that I ordered blue when I swear I ordered black.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm laughing. still can't add anything to cart.
Oh well, site went down. Can't they upgrade their systems?!

I never saw the checkout screen

I carted the hoodie black large

I was able to bring my cart up over and over but the checkout page was dead

Copped red M manual. Was just spamming ATC for every color till something popped up. Ill take it

That's what i was doing but nothing was actually atc. Then I went back to 'All' and it said I had something in my cart, but I couldn't checkout. Turns out it was a small pale lime, so you know that sucker sold out at like 11:00:03.

Oh well, that was... mildly disappointing. At least they weren't color combos I was gung-ho over. They were all pretty much meh.

Anyway, back to fighting this flu. :sick:

Like its one thing if your just are slow and not cook, but dam when the site don't even load and you can't even try :smh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom