$ole Collector now featuring beer ads?

roll.gif
But but but the majority of their users still have a curfew.

Ah well, I only use that site for their marketplace.  And that is gettin' to be stale because most of them wait for their allowance to pay up.

There are cigarette advertisements on deli's/grocery stores where children come in to buy candy.
There are beer commercials on tv during programs that are PG13 rated.

If you're gonna criticize ISS for doing it, you gotta point out the many MANY others that do the same.

I'm never gonna understand why alot of NTers take it soooo personal, like if ISS was a Duse walking down the street, NTers would probably fight him, spit on him and slap his baby....the hate sounds that serious
laugh.gif

I don't think they have control over what ads pop up...I asked this same question a while back when they advertised for American Apparel, ya know how those ads go...lol

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif
But but but the majority of their users still have a curfew.

Ah well, I only use that site for their marketplace.  And that is gettin' to be stale because most of them wait for their allowance to pay up.

yeah had a kid ask me to hold a pair of kicks for him for 2 months. market place looks easier to deal with than buy n sell here

Originally Posted by Genius44

Yeah, I don't think they have too much control over their ads.

Unlike NT they have full control of ads. 
I only made this post to try and shed some light on the shady working of $.C but I guess nobody really cares.

We had ads for fake shoes, though (dno if we can control it or not, just saying)
But who really cares what Ads come up?  I highly doubt anyone who uses the site pays specific attention to it.

Why you care about a bunch of lames though. Why not make noise about it over there. No one cares over here.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I like how if you type $ole collector its like a curse word on NT
laugh.gif

I think they're an awesome magazine and board too but I think NT will always be the supperior messaging board

But seriously who cares if they sale beer ads?

Shun said I$$ is an awesome board... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

insert ari gtf0 gif here

I'm looking at a Dodge Caravan ad at the top of NT right now and a hotels.com ad at the bottom of NT right now as well....

We have members who are not old enough to drive legally or get a hotel room.....

Back
Top Bottom