Olympic VI 2011 Sample??? These are Nice!!!! Pic!

Feenin' lol. Like previously stated probably a 2000 pair. I don't know why, but I like the white/navy better. The color blocking scheme doesn't do it for me on these. I think they're ugly.

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

I would buy a pair of 2000s but id be to afraid to wear them...

I second that. If I was the original owner, I'd rock em

They should never retro the 2000 Olys. If they do, make them slightly different.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

They should never retro the 2000 Olys. If they do, make them slightly different.
Yeah, like inverting the midsole paint at the front section, making it to the same
colorblocking like the Carmines 
pimp.gif

I would even prefer a Durabuck navy blue instead of the smooth tumbled leather.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Why?

Because they were made specifically for the 2000 Olympics.   Nike needs to keep some things sacred.  I feel bad for all the collectors who are holding these (I'm not one of them) and then the market is flooded with them again and the value goes down. 

would deffinately buy if theyr re-retro them with the original colors and not those skittles looking VIs

Why?

Because they were made specifically for the 2000 Olympics.   Nike needs to keep some things sacred.  I feel bad for all the collectors who are holding these (I'm not one of them) and then the market is flooded with them again and the value goes down. 

What about the oly 7's 
nerd.gif

If shoes were just shoes there would be no NikeTalk
wink.gif

If Oly VIIs come out again, there needs to be some marking to distinguish them from the previous releases. What's the point of collecting ANYTHING if they are just going to make more of the same in the future?

If shoes were just shoes there would be no NikeTalk
wink.gif

If Oly VIIs come out again, there needs to be some marking to distinguish them from the previous releases. What's the point of collecting ANYTHING if they are just going to make more of the same in the future?
Same could be said for OG's.

Why?

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Why Do You Think Retros Are Never The Same As OGs.?

Back
Top Bottom