Olympic VII's 'For The Love of the Game' (ALL TOPICS MERGED!)

Can't believe these sold out around my way.. Columbus, OH? Really? Eastland Mall? Wow....

id like to say these were made with great quality. Ive worn mines about 7 times and they still look VNDS (one of the times I wore them in the mud and they were really easy to clean off). The only creasing is on the sides, which is very minimal.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by GOONFROMONSMASH

damn
The single-most important post in the history of NT.

roll.gif
. Classic first post.

Someone FINALLY copped the 10.5's he's been selling since like August?
laugh.gif

Just kidding, nice cop.

I still love my pair.

Went out to a club last wednesday night (thanksgiving eve, babyboy!... ain't no work but to twerk)

I drank so much that after dancing with some fat chicks... ended up yakking in the parking garage.

And most of that acidic magma from my insides (which was a sweet concoction of milk, eggrolls, vermicelli and
Crown Royal Black), regurgitated and ended it hanging out all over my OLY 7's (which "were" in good condition).

How the hell do i remove yellow yak from the laces? Good lawd.

That's what i get for trying to stunt for no reason.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Went out to a club last wednesday night (thanksgiving eve, babyboy!... ain't no work but to twerk)

I drank so much that after dancing with some fat chicks... ended up yakking in the parking garage.

And most of that acidic magma from my insides (which was a sweet concoction of milk, eggrolls, vermicelli and
Crown Royal Black), regurgitated and ended it hanging out all over my OLY 7's (which "were" in good condition).

CLASSIC

Originally Posted by BinYe

hahah i did the same to my mist blue iv's years back. soak them laces dude.

Loving my pair.....Santa came through for me! I missed the original release and couldn't believe
These were under my Christmas tree... along side a pair of cool grey XIs. Niiice!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Loving my pair.....Santa came through for me! I missed the original release and couldn't believe
These were under my Christmas tree... along side a pair of cool grey XIs. Niiice!
Thanks for the update!

Quality on the leather is really nice, the silver wings are kinda flimsy IMO. Good shoe all around though.

resellers r getting 180 200 @ most smh @ resellers theres pairs to get i hope those who wanted got em....

Back
Top Bottom