Omarion is a God.

Roger > o

crazy talk.

O >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> batman.

that icebox remix with usher will always be one of my favorite joints. and touch was my ****. I used to do mad moves from that vid in hs. and entourage. Omarion was good money back in the day. And Bria's Interludeeeeeeeeeeee

That joint he was playing for Rozay yesterday on Love and Hip hop was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

omarion-dance.gif

crazy talk.

that icebox remix with usher will always be one of my favorite joints. and touch was my ****. I used to do mad moves from that vid in hs. and entourage. Omarion was good money back in the day. And Bria's Interludeeeeeeeeeeee
crazy talk.

:lol:
If it wasnt for roger, Omarion would've been shelved. Dude can dance but can't sing for ****.

Not arguing, you're right P did write the song. Production goes to The Neptunes. Whats broken?

It was produced solely by him, all of his solo productions at that time were billed to The Neptunes as well ie Hell Hath No Fury.

You dont have to say the neptunes. It's either Pharrell or Chad.. shay just that jolly man.. haha

Pharrell takes a lot of credit for chads work also.. Because Pharrell is the spot light guy.. 

So if they made a beat together, it automatically become pharrells beat.. 

That joint he was playing for Rozay yesterday on Love and Hip hop was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I was feeling it as well.

Anyone know the name of the song?

Icebox is probably my favorite Omarion joint.
pimp.gif

That boy O-MARION got LACED by Timbo da gawd and The Neptunes my god :x :x

Yoo did Timbo da gawd also produce Entourage???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom