OMFG RAY ALLENS OPEN NIGHT 11S GOLD AND WHITEEEEE AMAZZZZZZZZING

These are hot garbage. JB can't even gets a good colorway for its players, that means as consumers we are going to continue to get bad product after badproduct.

Nice PEs! I am expecting to see a bunch of these considering the 11/12 pack will be releasing pretty soon...

Ray's PE 11's are ugly as hell. Some of you guys are some serious hype beasts if you would drop loot on those just because. I think those might be theworst XI's I've ever seen (not including fakes or the really hideous lows they did).

It's nice pair of shoes, but I wouldn't buy it or wear it. I would look like a leprachaun. But if I was playing ball and my uniform was green andgold...I would definitely cop. 2x

they're tight! but only for him though. if they dropped it would be like ehhhhhhhh
ohwell.gif

that was a good game though....leon powe!!!! dude will just all of a sudden go off on ppl....something vicious

Hopefully JB see's how much hype the XI carries and realize they havent reached the masses of people who need this shoe in any classic colorway, includingmyself. I have been waiting for this shoe for 10 years.

I think the hype of this colorway is deserved. If Melo wore something like that in the olympic's this forum would have went crazy. But the only people thatshould even consider getting their hands on this are those PE cats just like mike or whatever. these arent a pair you get to rock. No one would believe theyare real

Terrible colorway.

Side note. I hear this has to do with mandatory green and gold shoes. I dont know if it was just cause the commish was there or if it is a league wide policynow that your shoes all match on teams, meaning no all white shoes unless eveyone wears them.

i think there is way too much love and hate for these...
people saying that these are the best 11's are absolutely crazy
but they're not that bad... you expect ray allen P.E.'s to be better
but these aren't disgusting either, they're right in between

These are horrible!! I love the 11s but they just butchered it. They should have kept the patent white and had gold accents.

If JB dropped these as a general release, and they weren't on Allen's feet, people would be giving out stink about them.

Since he's a sneaker-head, and could have pretty much anything he wants made for him, i figured Allen would have a little better taste.

Originally Posted by swingshot

If JB dropped these as a general release, and they weren't on Allen's feet, people would be giving out stink about them.

Since he's a sneaker-head, and could have pretty much anything he wants made for him, i figured Allen would have a little better taste.

co-sign

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Hopefully JB see's how much hype the XI carries and realize they havent reached the masses of people who need this shoe in any classic colorway, including myself. I have been waiting for this shoe for 10 years.

I think the hype of this colorway is deserved. If Melo wore something like that in the olympic's this forum would have went crazy. But the only people that should even consider getting their hands on this are those PE cats just like mike or whatever. these arent a pair you get to rock. No one would believe they are real

If Melo wore PE XI's in the Olympics or with the Nuggets, the CW wouldn't be nearly as ugly as Ray's leprechaun XI's. Let's just be clearabout that.

Back
Top Bottom