OMG .........Riders stuck 300 feet high after ride malfunction at California park

trickdaddy305

Banned
this is bananas the aerial video of it on the news had me 
eek.gif

Riders stuck 300 feet high after ride malfunction at California park

BUENA PARK, Calif. (AP) - September 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Windseeker attraction at Southern California's Knott's Berry Farm has broken down, leaving about 20 riders who expected a three-minute thrill dangling 300 feet over the amusement park for nearly two hours.

Buena Park police say the ride, which lifts fun-seekers high over the park with their legs dangling and spins them in a circle, broke down at about 4:45 p.m. Wednesday. No one was injured and there is no indication they are in any danger, but TV news helicopters showed the riders still stuck at 6:40 p.m.

The park website says the ride holds 64, but most of the seats are empty. Riders sat calmly as they waited to be brought down, some casually swinging their legs.

ride-stuck-21.jpg

ride-stuck-15.jpg

ride-stuck-13.jpg

they just showed another shot , its now night time and those people been there 3 hours ...

its national news so it should be on the news right now

back in middle school we went to the ghetto *** six flags in pg county md and this happened, except it was one of the rides that inverts you (the Batwing) so people were stuck dangling upside down :lol:

better than being stuck upside down, yikes
This is my biggest and probably only fear in life. The "Most Thrilling" roller coaster I've been on is the wooden joint at Disneyland (Forgot what it's called - I vividly remember wearing a Bulls Championship hat and it came off my head but I somehow managed to catch it). I just stay on the bumper car rides if I ever go to an amusement park. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

#Don'tJudgeMeGuyCode

Back
Top Bottom