On what depends your purchasing decision?

Hello,

inspired by a private discussion and a subsequent bet I am interested in your opinion concerning the following statement:

I am of the opinion that after having decided on the shoe model the purchase decision depends primarily on the shoe's colourway and its name (apart from the price). What do you think?

[SIZE=10pt]Hello,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]inspired by a private discussion and a subsequent bet I am interested in your opinion concerning the following statement:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]I am of the opinion that[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]-[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]after having decided on the shoe model[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]-[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]the purchase decision depends primarily on the shoe's colourway and its name (apart from the price).[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]What do you think?[/SIZE]

**** nowadays it all depends accessibility. Not even availability.

If I have to wait in line, twitter RSVP, jump a shark ect. I'm not coping, no matter how dope the shoe is.

Before that, it was the cw. I assume when you say the name, you're talking about the nickname. The nickname does grab my attention(if theres a connection), but it doesn't mean much if the shoe is ugly.

If like the the shape of the shoe , the cw , and if i think it would look good with the types of clothes tht I wear . Price really doesn't matter if I like it I'm most likely gonna buy it .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom