One Last Meal , what chu eatin NT .......

couple chipotle burritos
a strawbery cheese cake
a spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a
a strawberry banana smoothie and fries from every fast food establishment in MD

couple chipotle burritos
a strawbery cheese cake
a spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a
a strawberry banana smoothie and fries from every fast food establishment in MD

• Homemade double-down with my own homemade fried chicken, extra bacon and cheese, and none of that nasty sauce. (Did it once, blew my mind)
  • Blue rare steak seared in garlic butter w some salt and cracked pepper
  • Outrageous amounts of my mom's perogies
  • A whole jar of banana peppers
  • Peanut butter 12 grain toast
  • Either diet pepsi twist or diet cranberry raspberry cocktail. The president's choice brand. Loves me some aspartame.
And for dessert...
  • A bunch of peanut butter cups and a jello no bake cheese cake

• Homemade double-down with my own homemade fried chicken, extra bacon and cheese, and none of that nasty sauce. (Did it once, blew my mind)
  • Blue rare steak seared in garlic butter w some salt and cracked pepper
  • Outrageous amounts of my mom's perogies
  • A whole jar of banana peppers
  • Peanut butter 12 grain toast
  • Either diet pepsi twist or diet cranberry raspberry cocktail. The president's choice brand. Loves me some aspartame.
And for dessert...
  • A bunch of peanut butter cups and a jello no bake cheese cake

start with some sturgeon caviar and steak tartare for appetizer. A nice cut of new york strip with extra marbling(USDA prime grade beef or higher) for my main entree and a creme brulee to finish. All washed down with a nice bottle of perrier water
laugh.gif

start with some sturgeon caviar and steak tartare for appetizer. A nice cut of new york strip with extra marbling(USDA prime grade beef or higher) for my main entree and a creme brulee to finish. All washed down with a nice bottle of perrier water
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom