One last try before i quit.

Originally Posted by encore2007

I'm almost ashamed to say I laughed

well thank you very much for being honest.. at least i made one person smile..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kidposite

i never understood why people willingly make a fool of themselves on youtube
and why do asian people on youtube think it's funny to use that accent? I never got that. Making fun of your own race.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

indifferent.gif

C'mon son, get that corny %$^%&#%#$ outta here

a ten letter cuss word?
don't take it the wrong way but u should find a different way to stay in touch wit ur fam, don't kno n don't care how but the vids havto stop, imagine a girl ur tryina get at findin this #%$@% on youtube off tha random, that'll ruin ur chances completely

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Originally Posted by kidposite

i never understood why people willingly make a fool of themselves on youtube
and why do asian people on youtube think it's funny to use that accent? I never got that. Making fun of your own race.
tired.gif
Word, im annoyed by it, and i see way too many Asian guys on youtube just like this, nice sig btw
pimp.gif

But keep doing your thing OP, if you really feel like this is what you want to do.

its not like i have no life or anything, but unlike everything else, people are going to hate
indifferent.gif
, some girls find it funny
smile.gif
...i know this is a differentdemograph of people, but thought id want to know what you guys think....obviously not great....i wont lie though, kinda hurts reading the replies.

Originally Posted by hotshots24

its not like i have no life or anything, but unlike everything else, people are going to hate
indifferent.gif
, some girls find it funny
smile.gif
...i know this is a different demograph of people, but thought id want to know what you guys think....obviously not great....i wont lie though, kinda hurts reading the replies.
yo no one is tryina kill ur hopes or nuthin like dat, here I take wut I said back, this is a free country so do as u please, n wish u the best
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom