One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

That's bad, wasn't usher in the video for the real version of this song? Same time though, I shudder at the thought of what a video of me at 15 would yield. No need to be overly harsh.

So basically Usher = Doc Rivers?

"He was only 14" Ummmm.....that was 2008, not 1990, and not 1963 :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
"All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of ***"

Seth Rogen

This is the complete opposite of Sterling. :lol:

He said this at 14 though? Whatever. Still doesn't make him a racist. It doesn't not make him one either. Just that this particular incident wreaks of immaturity.

I can't stand Bieber. Good for him for making his money, I suppose, but kid is fake as hell and unbelievably annoying.

Last edited:
And watch a bunch of ***** run out of the woodwork defending him again and making excuses...'he's just a kid! he wasn't being malicious!' He knew what he was doing...are we supposed to beleve that he just up and became not racist in the last six years? give me a break.

Black people aren't ever going to get any respect until we stop making excuses for people openly mocking us.

**** Train is coming...

Dude.. It's got nothing to due with race, sexuality, or anything else.. People make fun of other people that aren't just like them... It's very rarely intended to be taken seriously... I make gay and racial jokes in real life... You know why, because it's funny... I have nothing against gay people, people of different "races"... That doesn't mean jokes can't be made... I'm a fat white dude, do ahead and make fun of me, it's all fun and games... People are sensitive, and need to stop taking themselves so seriously and stop being self righteous...
It's got EVERYTHING to do with race...clowns like you who say 'well they're just jokes!' know exactly what you're doing and pretend like it's just harmless fun...I swear white supremacists are becoming more and more bold by the day.

Last edited:

He said this at 14 though? Whatever. Still doesn't make him a racist. It doesn't not make him one either. Just that this particular incident wreaks of immaturity.

I can't stand Bieber. Good for him for making his money, I suppose, but kid is fake as hell and unbelievably annoying.

So you can say ****** and make jokes about joining the kkk and killing black people and not be racist?

What is your race

So you can say ****** and make jokes about joining the kkk and killing black people and not be racist?

What is your race

Shutup. Don't come at me like that. No reason to.

What does it matter what race I am? Are black people the only ones who can have an opinion on racial matters?

Last edited:
You're a ******* idiot.. And if you think I'm a white supremacist, you're outta you're mother ******* mind.. Now as far as I'm concerned, you can go **** yourself and die...
You think no one remembers you? You proved yourself to be a white supremacist when you were active on this account before and you just admitted to making racist jokes, supposed to be made ok by the fact that you're fat. Just own up to being a racist, everyone already knows your get down.

I'm surprised no one used the "he has black friends" defense yet.

I do think he'll skate by though.

Can't really call anyone a racist for making ignorant comments at 14. You forget that kids will say ANYTHING to try to be cool.

This does make him a complete douche bag and a loser though. I never liked the kid anyway, he's on a downward spiral already and this is going to make it worse.

Back
Top Bottom