One less lonely [slur deleted] - Justin Bieber. Vol Sterling part 2.

Do you honestly think its the word? Is "I should kill a black person and join the KKK" better?

Why give a pass to one, but not the other?

And trust me, I'm not defending Bieber in ANY way...just raising a question to those who have certain qualifiers for who can/can't use slurs.

At the end of the day, a slur is a slur. You can spare me the talk about how it's accepted. I don't have to be comfortable with people saying it.

This just doesn't make sense and this argument never has made any sense to me.

There are pet name names you call your significant other that if another man said it to her you would be upset. Why? Context. The context in which white people use that slur is a totally different context in which Black people use it.

Are you black?

Are you?

This just doesn't make sense and this argument never has made any sense to me.

There are pet name names you call your significant other that if another man said it to her you would be upset. Why? Context. The context in which white people use that slur is a totally different context in which Black people use it.

I said when NON-BLACK people use it (in my previous post).

Last edited:
Bro...it has EVERYTHING to do with the slur. What is the crux of this whole situation? The WORD he used. A slur.

Are you kidding me? You think saying One Less Lonely Black Person, I should join the KKK is not as offensive? You are just being blind. The Crux is saying he should join a terrorist organization that has killed black people. You literally looked past me disproving your theory about it being about the N word and not what he said. You're just trying not look like an *** but not acknowledging if you take out the N word the sentence is still highly offensive.

Last edited:
again what document says ONLY WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA ARE RACISTS?

I will keep asking the same question

I have answered you and history has answered you. Now find me historical documentation of Minorities implementing systems of racism against whites in America, find me documentation of minorities oppressing whites in America.

Oh I can give you a racists event from my adulthood. Had a professor ask me if I was in the wrong school. I get on stage and tell all types of racists jokes, I can't really think of some act that I did that was racists since I was a child.

We do have different priorities, which I don't mind, we want different things in life. When someone does something that is comically racists, I don't get mad, there is no point, I use it as a teaching moment. Granted, I have a lot less patience for an adult than I do for a child. I prefer if people say racists things, it's a peek inside their mind. I study humans and human behavior, the subtle rules that govern us.

Overall, I've just grown tired of being angry all the time, doesn't mean I don't get angry, doesn't mean I let everything slide, but I do let a lot slide, because I don't take life that seriously.

Oh I can give you a racists event from my adulthood. Had a professor ask me if I was in the wrong school. I get on stage and tell all types of racists jokes, I can't really think of some act that I did that was racists since I was a child.

We do have different priorities, which I don't mind, we want different things in life. When someone does something that is comically racists, I don't get mad, there is no point, I use it as a teaching moment. Granted, I have a lot less patience for an adult than I do for a child. I prefer if people say racists things, it's a peek inside their mind. I study humans and human behavior, the subtle rules that govern us.

Overall, I've just grown tired of being angry all the time, doesn't mean I don't get angry, doesn't mean I let everything slide, but I do let a lot slide, because I don't take life that seriously.

Well that's your problem for letting injustice slide and people treat you less than a man. I wasn't built like that.

I have answered you and history has answered you. Now find me historical documentation of Minorities implementing systems of racism against whites in America, find me documentation of minorities oppressing whites in America.
System of racism =/= racism in general

Oppression is a very general term. It would take like 5 seconds to find examples.

racism =/= institutionalized racism

thinking only white people can be racist is racism in itself.

institutionalized racism is the phrase you are looking for.

Are you kidding me? You think saying One Less Lonely Black Person, I should join the KKK is not as offensive? You are just being blind. The Crux is saying he should join a terrorist organization that has killed black people. You literally looked past me disproving your theory about it being about the N word and not what he said. You're just trying not look like an *** but not acknowledging if you take out the N word the sentence is still highly offensive.

The crux of the situation was slur he used when telling a joke. Here we are with him singing a song in which he replaced a word with a slur.

Let me ask you...do you think more people are upset at the slurs he's been using or saying he's going to join the kKK?

If you want to think you disproved what I said, then more power to you...

You haven't answered anything but that isn't surprising

deflect deflect deflect

The crux of the situation was slur he used when telling a joke. Here we are with him singing a song in which he replaced a word with a slur.

Let me ask you...do you think more people are upset at the slurs he's been using or saying he's going to join the kKK?

If you want to think you disproved what I said, then more power to you...

I am more shocked at someone saying they want to join the KKK then saying ******. Anyone can say ****** its just a word. Now saying you want to join a terrorist group that has killed people is very upsetting.

You guys really act as if the KKK is nothing to be afraid of, you must not know how much pull they have and could have still in the south.

Whats more upsetting someone calling you a white devil or saying they want to join alqaeda
whats more upsetting someone calling someone a dirty jew or saying they want to join the nazi army

Last edited:
System of racism =/= racism in general

Oppression is a very general term. It would take like 5 seconds to find examples.

How is oppression a general term? You're kidding me right? Let me guess your example will be Obama oppressed white people. Do the 5 min google search and provide us examples or minorities practicing racism as a whole and not some stupid name calling.

Well that's your problem for letting injustice slide and people treat you less than a man. I wasn't built like that.
Who treats me less than a man? What exactly would that look like? Because a white dude repeats some questionable rap lyrics, I'm being treated as less than a man? As long as I have my freedom, no one can treat me less than a man. I vote, I go wherever I want to go, I saw whatever I want to say, I generally do whatever I want to do(whatever my money allows me to do). If being angry all the time is what makes you a man, I want no parts of it. If seeing injustice in everything makes you a man, I wants no parts of it. IDK why being about peace means being less than a man.

You haven't answered anything but that isn't surprising

deflect deflect deflect

I've answered you numerous times you have contributed nothing to this convo but typing the same words, the jig is up, everyone sees your true colors just give it up lol you out here looking worse Than jodeci trying to make a reunion album

Who treats me less than a man? What exactly would that look like? Because a white dude repeats some questionable rap lyrics, I'm being treated as less than a man? As long as I have my freedom, no one can treat me less than a man. I vote, I go wherever I want to go, I saw whatever I want to say, I generally do whatever I want to do(whatever my money allows me to do). If being angry all the time is what makes you a man, I want no parts of it. If seeing injustice in everything makes you a man, I wants no parts of it. IDK why being about peace means being less than a man.

Did you even read what you type that I quoted? What rap Song is "hey are you at the right school" in?

I've answered you numerous times you have contributed nothing to this convo but typing the same words, the jig is up, everyone sees your true colors just give it up lol you out here looking worse Than jodeci trying to make a reunion album

true colors of what Lucky? You labeling me a racist because you hold your own inner feelings towards a race that deep down might actually scare you so instead you just choose to be angry towards an entire group of based on skin color and the perception that we are all one and the same.

Maybe it's time you look at the man in the mirror.

Last edited:
I am more shocked at someone saying they want to join the KKK then saying ******. Anyone can say ****** its just a word. Now saying you want to join a terrorist group that has killed people is very upsetting.

You guys really act as if the KKK is nothing to be afraid of, you must not know how much pull they have and could have still in the south.

Whats more upsetting someone calling you a white devil or saying they want to join alqaeda
whats more upsetting someone calling someone a dirty jew or saying they want to join the nazi army

Maybe it's me, but I think more people are pissed at him for the slur(s) used rather than him saying he's going to join the KKK.

Maybe it's me, but I think more people are pissed at him for the slur(s) used rather than him saying he's going to join the KKK.

Are you black? I dont think anyone black person is afraid of word more so than a terorrist group. Im sorry a word cant kill me but the Klan sure as hell can. Its just simple logic. Yes there are dumb people who may feel the way you think but anyone with any type of reasoning skills would understand why someone talking about joining a terrorist group would be very offensive. Imagine a middle eastern person being in biebers shoes saying they want to join al qaeda. I guarantee you you wouldnt be worried about him calling you a white devil

true colors of what Lucky? You labeling me a racist because you hold your own inner feelings towards a race that deep down might actually scare you so instead you just choose to be angry towards an entire group of based on skin color and the perception that we are all one and the same.

Maybe it's time you look at the man in the mirror.

Deflect deflect deflect

Quote me where I say I hate all white people and all white people are bad, QUOTE ME. Find where I said I hate where people and all white people are bad and screen print it and upload it here.

How is oppression a general term? You're kidding me right? Let me guess your example will be Obama oppressed white people. Do the 5 min google search and provide us examples or minorities practicing racism as a whole and not some stupid name calling.
Oppression: 

- A state of mental pressure or distress

- The state of being subject to unjust treatment or control

When a black man stands on a street corner and call white women dirty, cracker, ***** sluts, that is creating a state of mental pressure or distress. That is oppression. 

Oppression: 

- A state of mental pressure or distress
- The state of being subject to unjust treatment or control

When a black man stands on a street corner and call white women dirty, cracker, ***** sluts, that is creating a state of mental pressure or distress. That is oppression. 

No it's not shut up man Lololol

Sucks for you I knew how to respond to **** like that since I was young.

Again like I said you think it's comically racist. I don't. Seems you're purposely categorizing it as "comically" to deflate the seriousness of it. What Beiber did isn't the same as your set on stage on Wed. I think you got a serious issue if you don't see the difference and all this human behavior your studying isn't addressing that evidently.

I think that's your problem. Emotionally unstable. You do not need to be angry to have principles. You do not need to be angry to stand up for yourself or what you belief in. You kinda sound burnt out since you were at a point that you were angry all the time. Good for you that you're not anymore though but I think you took too many lefts on where you've landed at this point. Choosing your battles and having patience is great I'm not advocating against that but that's not the same as ignoring and avoiding what's wrong - again different priorities - especially if what you think is choosing your battles and patience is actually lapse in to lazy inattentiveness and passive apathy.

You can not take life seriously but don't expect anyone else not to.

Last edited:
Are you black? I dont think anyone black person is afraid of word more so than a terorrist group. Im sorry a word cant kill me but the Klan sure as hell can. Its just simple logic. Yes there are dumb people who may feel the way you think but anyone with any type of reasoning skills would understand why someone talking about joining a terrorist group would be very offensive. Imagine a middle eastern person being in biebers shoes saying they want to join al qaeda. I guarantee you you wouldnt be worried about him calling you a white devil

So I'm dumb now because I have a different opinion? Unless you live in the backwoods of Alabama or some other rural area, you know ******* good and well you don't fear the KKK. I don't so it's out of sight and out of mind for me. In 2014, I'm MUCH more offended by slurs. You've set your stick in the ground and are REFUSING to move it for the sake of keeping up your argument.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom