ONE NUMBER FROM HITTING THE LOTTO

nah im just saying. Odds of getting four #s are 1 in a couple thousand.. But throw in that 5th number and its almost at 1 in 600,000.

As weird as it sounds, by getting 4, you were no better off than a person who had just 1, 2, or even zero numbers. You think you're close because thats what it feels like, but you weren't. Either you get it exactly or you don't. There is no in between in lottery games. $300 doesnt hurt but don't lose sleep over the prospect of what you may have won.

nah im just saying. Odds of getting four #s are 1 in a couple thousand.. But throw in that 5th number and its almost at 1 in 600,000.

As weird as it sounds, by getting 4, you were no better off than a person who had just 1, 2, or even zero numbers. You think you're close because thats what it feels like, but you weren't. Either you get it exactly or you don't. There is no in between in lottery games. $300 doesnt hurt but don't lose sleep over the prospect of what you may have won.

I see now since I'm looking at the odds I can dig itU was making to much sense I didn't wanna see the light breh *dreams of copping that camaro*

I see now since I'm looking at the odds I can dig itU was making to much sense I didn't wanna see the light breh *dreams of copping that camaro*

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Ohio takes another L
tired.gif
Came in here to post the same thing
laugh.gif
jk, that's heartbreaking

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm all for Ohio jokes, but this dude winning $300 = L? 
laugh.gif

I remember the other thread too - Dude went ghost after winning.

You're right too........... I could def. use $300
laugh.gif

But OP wanted 100k.......#DREAMS CRUSHED
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm all for Ohio jokes, but this dude winning $300 = L? 
laugh.gif

I remember the other thread too - Dude went ghost after winning.

You're right too........... I could def. use $300
laugh.gif

But OP wanted 100k.......#DREAMS CRUSHED
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom