One of the craziest videos I've seen

Woow now that was wild :\,I feel for the kid. Smacking her was a little od though,really hope the Mom can get the help she needs.

Last edited:
tired.gif

frown.gif

As parents we have got to do better. It's a domino effect that has crippled how we treat each other.

While watching stuff like this is obviously depressing, it really makes me appreciate the fact that I have a mom that's always there for me and would do literally anything for me and my brother.

Love ya, mombs. 
pimp.gif

What exactly was going on though?

I can get ppl saying she was high on something but the smacking and screaming. Did I miss something?

Last edited:
He

I can get ppl saying she was high on something but the smacking and screaming. Did I miss something?
He's definitely attention seeking. On what,...who knows? A child that's neglected can have a maximum of issues in life :smh:

I can understand.  He's a little kid, he sees his mother unresponsive, he doesn't know what to do.  Was she strung out?

Damn man please delete that
1. It's gonna be a race thread
2. Man that's some sad ****
3. Drugs is a real problem in our community

She's nodding out from heroin.  The kid is pleading with her to snap out the lean, the addiction

I can't imagine the toll that's had on the kid and how many times he's seen it before

He
He's definitely attention seeking. On what,...who knows? A child that's neglected can have a maximum of issues in life :smh:
Attention seeking? Lil dude is scared that his mom won't ever come back from it. He's terrified and irrational. not looking for attention.

Sad situation.

Back
Top Bottom