Online Dating Preferences: Interesting Chart

Which would make that AW/WM couple the most prevalent popular and not BM/(any other race), no?
Percentage-wise black men are most likely to date outside their race. You see black men with white women, latinas, even Asians all the time. However the biggest interracial grouping is white man and Asian woman.
laugh.gif

i feel like i've seen many black NTers stating they want asian women in past threads, no?
I was shocked by that thread but it's not a huge sample size...and they were looking for a specific type of Asian woman...bigger ones.

There is more love by black dudes for latinas and white women than Asian women. I don't know where they got those stats from. Or maybe black dudes who really like Asian women only go to the internet for it.
laugh.gif

The white man is an Asian woman's holy grail.

I kinda agree with the black men to Asian women tho

They are loyal as hell.

lol did anyone here think this chart was statistically accurate or valid in any way shape or form? I assumed that just went without saying. That's not what's being debated here.
laugh.gif

Those numbers don't make any sense.

The white man is an Asian woman's holy grail.

I kinda agree with the black men to Asian women tho

They are loyal as hell.

:lol: You aint lying. My homegirl was a mess freshman year in college. she basically wanted to be white :x

it was sickening man. she told me shoe lost her virginity to a black dude and her mom basically said she was trash after that :smh:

For Asian are they lumping together east asia (china, korea, etc) and southern asia (India)? Plenty of Indian chicks I know, although from Trinidad & Guyana, date black guys.

amazing ice-breaker u.o.e.n.o 

i put 6'10 on my profile im really 6'0. i get messages  "damn you really 6'10!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG" i reply "no im really 6 foot the other 10 inches adds up somewhere else"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

At this point in my life, when it comes to dating and relationships im more worried about the girls personality before anything. You can be drop dead gorgeous but if we're not compatibility we just aint compatibility. Im not going to waste my time forcing a relationship.

I'm black and get all the bishes except Asian ...ain't really too many of em tho and they not messin with the brothas like that , still gotta hit at least one soon

Ive had multiple of every race on that chart. Didnt get em off the internet tho

I'm black and get all the bishes except Asian ...ain't really too many of em tho and they not messin with the brothas like that , still gotta hit at least one soon

Been with every race but Asian one was a Happy Ending situation, thats the only one tho

Is this saying black men like Asian women?? I'm confused

Yeah its def wrong on that one.

Back
Top Bottom