Online Petition for OG/2002 colorway/sku of Playoff VIIs for 2012! PLEASE SIGN!

http://www.ipetitions.com...or2002playoffviifor2012/
This is an online petition for the 2012 release of the Playoff VIIs to be the same colorway and sku as the OG or 2002 release of the same shoe.  NOT the 'charcoal' VII/DMP 60+ colorway/sku.

Please sign if you want the shoe to resemble the OG or 2002 release of the Playoff VII rather than the announced 'charcoal' VII BS colorway.

Thanks

Can't complain about JB releasing unwanted colorways without trying to make your voice known.

Really?

I don't this will work, but I'll give my signature.
EDIT: Oh, these are known as the "Charcoals" or known by the youngsters, "Raptors".

Just so more people will know what c/w you're talking about.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Really?

I don't this will work, but I'll give my signature.
EDIT: Oh, these are known as the "Charcoals" or known by the youngsters, "Raptors".

Just so more people will know what c/w you're talking about.

I didn't want to say Raptor VII and get flamed by a bunch of purists 
laugh.gif

Ahhhhh. I see you want this petition to guarantee that they're the OG colorway of these.. I saw the pics.. a bit disappointed but you posted the petition in the thread already so I don't think the mods are gonna enjoy having a new thread just for this. Who knows. I'll sign it tho cause those pics don't look right at all.. Good luck
nerd.gif

Thread worthy tho? I think not.

And the ones that came in the dmp were closer to the og's than the '02 release. Just saying.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Thread worthy tho? I think not.

And the ones that came in the dmp were closer to the og's than the '02 release. Just saying.
In what way were the DMPs closer to the OG?

I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
OGs
AJ-7-RAPTOR-1992.jpg

'02s

dhe5fl.jpg

DMPs

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-dmp-sixty-plus-60-pack-2.jpg

As you can see, the DMPs were closer to original form than the '02s.

This reminds me when dudes were complaining about how much darker the 2012 cement ivs are in comparison to the '99s.

those og's aren't new.

the only problem with the 02's were the round metal tipped laces. those sucked.

Back
Top Bottom