Only Florida Could Ruin The 4th SMH

FloridaSucks1.jpg

FloridaSucks4.jpg

Can we just sell Florida to Germany or China already, that place is just a cesspool of Ls

Last edited:
You mad nobody mentions boring *** Ft.Laudy? Dont nobody wanna go there on a Friday or Saturday night lol

Both counties are lame so, it does not even matter. Both are stupefied with addicts and lames anyway. You can't accept the real :lol:

As if Miami is so pristine. South Beach be looking like a psyche ward. The heck you mean bruh :rofl:

Miami been trash. Ya'll tourist really be getting price gouged when you visit. The whole south Florida is phony. I am born and raised in Fort Lauderdale. The state been scum grounds forever.

Ya'll tourist keeo visiting, and keep getting finagled
pimp.gif
Hell yea....fools come down to Miami Beach and get got for overpriced clubs, food, drinks and hotels err day B

It's crazy how overpriced Miami is like no where is a beach town in the US, finger banging the Tourist like. Women there are beyond bad that sun life does them good.

everyone hates florida because its a terrible place.

i hope dwayne wade leaves yall sorry *** team too 

everyone hates florida because its a terrible place.

i hope dwayne wade leaves yall sorry *** team too 
Meanwhile I bet you just like all the other "Florida Hating" NTers have a  South Beach Memorial Day Weekend 2017 itinerary planned....

It's crazy how overpriced Miami is like no where is a beach town in the US, finger banging the Tourist like. Women there are beyond bad that sun life does them good.

Name a city thats cheaper with better beaches/clearer water than miami and ill go there

Meanwhile I bet you just like all the other "Florida Hating" NTers have a  South Beach Memorial Day Weekend 2017 itinerary planned....
nah i don't want to see a bunch of overweight cubans taking drunk selfies.

smh :smh:

****'s gonna hit the fan once the beaches in Broward and Dade counties get affected. Minus whale stay my *** in the pool.

Glad I saw this yesterday, got BM to call and cancel our reservation down there.

Now I don't know where to go for vacation :frown:

Tbh, Miami ain't eem popping like that anymore. Only good things down there are the beaches and wynwood. Wynwood actually is becoming mad Wack.

This rapidly became "Florida Un-appreciation Thread = Volume Ya'll Tourist be getting Finagled"

lol everyone hates florida, I love it here. Its always a good vibe and a mixed group of people everywhere. 

smh :smh:

****'s gonna hit the fan once the beaches in Broward and Dade counties get affected. Minus whale stay my *** in the pool.

You ain't safe there papi.

We got brain eating viruses in water parks now :smh:

Last edited:
Was at my family reunion, this past weekend. My 13 year old cousin (her and I both reside in Florida), she said "Man, Florida is so lame, I'm ready to clear it from this place". I died laughing. Even the adolescent youth hate it here :rofl:

My homie is stationed in Florida.... he's getting outta the Air Force now.

He comes home or goes on vacation every chance he gets.

Back
Top Bottom