Only Jordan Spikes on the Planet

April Holmes got the only Jordan Spikes on the planet, Crazyyyyyyyyyy
medal_pass_pa.jpg

World_Championships_2006_001_pa.jpg

World_Championships_2006_006_pa.jpg

World_Championships_2006_004_pa.jpg

That's cool, and its always a feel good story when someone who has had a setback in life stands up and beats that setback. Good for her.

nice i love it great story hope they inspire many people who are in need of this and hope they sell them to the public for a great price because these thingscost a lot of money

They used Her Leg to help Design the 2009. The Heel part everyone dislikes..... It actually helps you run faster and with more forward momentum while usingless energy..............

I see tz85 Fan of the Harts, eh? They were the Best.

for some reason i came into this thread expecting to see some limited spizikes
laugh.gif
. stupid me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

for some reason i came into this thread expecting to see some limited spizikes
laugh.gif
. stupid me
smh.gif
eek.gif
me too
laugh.gif
I was getting ready to bash the OP lol

These pictures were posted before in the past though but always interesting to see.

cool~ but i don't thnk JB did anything for that product research or some thing else, just put the jumperman logo instead of nike swoosh~

damn she is going big. Screw the jordan she, she went all out with the whole leg.

Good Luck to her.

i remember this story from a couple months ago. its a great story and hopefully he sponsors more disabled athletes!!

cool~ but i don't thnk JB did anything for that product research or some thing else, just put the jumperman logo instead of nike swoosh~

Back
Top Bottom