Open Discussion: Why are men so damn clingy?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I wonder how you surmised simply by him watching her do pottery that he's clingy
When he left the room she told me he is very clingy. She even told him to leave numerous times to no avail.
well then that's a different story... dude is just clingy.... if she really had a problem with it then she'd leave him...
Indeed.
at some point you have to put your foot down when your S.O. is doing something that you don't like

never had one that was overly clingy....had one that got mad when I got him bout leavin' his crap in my closet and therefore I had no hangers for my own!*@%
laugh.gif

Damn..... Those types of dudes are a problem.
smh.gif
Almost like the woman in the relationship. My girl studying all weekend as finals get closer and I'm like"Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh"

Space is very appreciated from my perspective.

ON THE FLIP

OP. Whassup with the GIANT TWO HANDED MUG with the spout & cap for easy pouring of Gatorade lol?

Second BF was very clingy. His was due to lack of self esteem and confidence in himself to find a female just as attractive or more and early female issueswith his mother. I had to remind him on more than one occasion that I'm not the only female in the world.
We broke up...dude was engaged by 19 to a 16 yr old....issues.
Others were moderately possessive and/or territorial, none of the others were obsessive.

Women are clingy as hell...Especially if we (men) dont tell them things to make them feel secure

My girl aint clingy because I wisper "sweet nothings" in her ear daily...so She knows (feels) shes "got me".

So men...if you dont want ya female on your back, blowing up your phone or tracking your where-abouts....make her feel secure
pimp.gif

I've only had one boyfriend and we're still together and he's not very clingy. What's considered clingy though? What one couple may considerclingy, another may find normal. We don't call or text each other every five minutes, but we do talk a couple of times throughout the day, usually ifhe's on break at work or something. If I go out somewhere without him, he doesn't call me or text me like, "What are you doing?" or stupidstuff like that, neither do I do that to him. We give each other space, but not to the point where the relationship feels like it lacks security.

Originally Posted by potus2028

usually, its because they overacheived chickwise and wanna hold on 4 dear life 2 their greatest acheivement...which, ironically, speeds up the process of the girl leaving/cheating about 74% of the time...its really sad...

on point....

Some dudes realize the girl they're with isn't good enough for them. That they're lucky as hell that she even let dude breath his air, dudes thatare reminded everyday of how hot their girl is that they know they can lose her any given day. These dudes lack confidence, have low self esteem, among otherissues but the only upper hand they have is w/e connection the girl has with them usually emotional and use that to try and control their girls and cling tothem in a pathetic, annoying way.
smh.gif

Some other dudes get sprung. Stay sprung and are just new to it so they latch on to their chicks like leeches and are so clingy the suck the life out of therelationship
laugh.gif

EDIT- Yall need to stop taking the wording so serious. I wouldn't assume the OP thinks this of all men, that's just stupid. I for am the opposite ofthese dudes, have a girl make a my bf doesn't give a %#%@ about our relationship unappreciation thread

I was clingy with my first gf but that was due to lack of experience. Maybe dude has not had many relationships or is just a natural simp.

One of my friend's girlfriend broke up with him because he was too clingy/smothering her. Some people fall into love too quickly.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Yesterday I was making some bowls and this chick in my class has her boyfriend watching her throw pots. He's just sitting there watching the wheel turn. It was type pitiful. What's even more sad was that he was four years older than she was.
In this case, there goes the answer to your question.

The fact that the girl said that he was clingy right behind his back and that she's still with him doesn't make her look too good.

Back
Top Bottom