open sketch thread

sup NTerz. im GeKOh .
i enjoy created/fusing already exsisting shoes.heres some samples.

am95+am97= am dreamz

courtforce+airforce1= air courtforce.

court tradition velcro+ dunk+am95 =air dunk force

what u think guyz?

Quote:
Question for you tokes...that blue that you do your sketches with..what is that? a ballpoint or something?

I think its a non photoblue pencil or a verithin, they're amazing for laying down some intital markings on paper.

Mooseballer, try doing your drawings with a mechanical pencil or even a basic ballpoint pen, they will turn out so much cleaner, you'll like the results.
BRONCOS[/b]​

what do yall use to color/shade your drawings. and also for those kicksguide submissions, some of em looked photoshopped to appear more 3D. how is this done?

yo GeKoh.
those are pretty dope man.
i like the air court forces.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​
e Undeadstockedclub​

GeKOh, those designs are pretty nice. Your rendering style is pretty clean. You didn't over do it with those designs either, good job.
Any Suggestions on the Pippen 20.5 sketches above? just any thoughts, I need to know where to develop it before I go all out.

Quote:
Any Suggestions on the Pippen 20.5 sketches above? just any thoughts, I need to know where to develop it before I go all out.

um wel,all i can say is keep it simple.nice tho
heres 2 other nike x gekoh fusions.

am93+air trainer huarache=air max trainer huarache.

air classic trainer huarcher (jb classic) *one i done earlier*
comments welcome as always.
p.s. i use watercolor then gel ink.no room for mistakes.

school has got me on my grind but i love that the this thread has so much life in it! lets keep it going...

r7rv2f.jpg

No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

here are a few sketches.
they're all from 1-2 years ago. and most of them are unfinished, i have a problem with that. :lol:
laugh.gif

hpim09739hi.jpg

hpim09744qh.jpg

hpim09755ig.jpg

hpim09766ag.jpg

hpim09775bj.jpg

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​
e Undeadstockedclub​

to tokes get at me on AIM or something yo im on Illinois and my pops works Radiation at the University of Chicago hospital. Yo whered u learn to sketch like that yo
Aim- Darmour91

Yea i got on sneaks but i need a new pair.- Fresh Prince

Before me there was many; after me there will be none. I am the one.​

dg29uw.jpg

have plenty of these rough sketches..

got other stuff as well.. will post later tonight.. pics are up on my mac..
WHAT?

Here's some stuff I found & scanned in... all biro pen and /or copic markers
sgre3m.jpg

raphael

sgrebk.jpg

Some beast thing

sgredv.jpg

and the design that got me banned from kicksguide last year

Hope you like cheers

dude, those pics are SICK man! i thought i was da shizzle but damn! lovin that raph man.that style (shadin) looks like the same artist who does capcom chars.
those b-ball boots look dope but i dont think they deserve the huarache name.they jus dont scream huarache.and the toe area looks like christmas elves boots.

heres some i done.

evo page3

evo page1

am93 ge (GeKOh edition) lol

am classicbw ge

and finally am trainer huarache (my creation)
that has my person fave out of the huarache uppers.

as u can see i put most my effort into makin sure it looks exactly how it wud look on ur feet.its hard but it looks good in the end.

comments welcome as always

4lat4oot, ur serious w/ those markers man

thanks guys

getting banned: big hoohah about accusin me of inflating my own votes, which i didn't, & sendin me threat emails to keep my mouth shut or get banned. So... I brought it out publicly on the forums, KG didn't like it, and banned me WHILST labelling me a cheat. In bold red letters. All caps of course. They've removed the ben now, but i don't feel the need to take part anymore. anyway, i'll post more stuff if i find more or get more done> Keep this thread going! There's some serious talent out there!

spaceman23, 4lat4oot, others please keep it footwear/sneaker art/sport related, i know i am not a moderator and what you both posted was on ponit (space23 the shading is bananas b; flat the raph is very dope) but it might start to take the tread elsewhere...please keep posting though!!!

Quote:
getting banned: big hoohah about accusin me of inflating my own votes, which i didn't, & sendin me threat emails to keep my mouth shut or get banned. So... I brought it out publicly on the forums, KG didn't like it, and banned me WHILST labelling me a cheat. In bold red letters. All caps of course. They've removed the ben now, but i don't feel the need to take part anymore. anyway, i'll post more stuff if i find more or get more done> Keep this thread going! There's some serious talent out there!

yes i remember that, it was pretty foul how basically got to be a name calling thing...i cannot remember but i think the month before or the month after the same thing happened to another cat...kg is cool and it is much appreciated but i would hope that no one would take it that serious...
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

Here's a follow up to the previous sketches.
sl4280.jpg

RODMAN!!!!!!! What a sav...good drawings!....y dint u draw him when he married himself?
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

also just realized that its pontalism...thats HELLLLLLLLLLA GOOD pontalism. GJ...GJ!
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

Back
Top Bottom