open sketch thread

Somethin I had been thinkin of for a while, a Lebron 2 x Operate mix. Didn't come out as well as I though due to my drawing skills (Or lack thereof..). Two of my favorite shoes in one:

440oj0w.jpg
Don't Be That Dude.​

Here's some shoes of done not a lot of talent but i just like to my sneaker ideas on paper. Many of them have technology considerations or inspirations but i just but a bunch of my ideas on to a few pages. would love to get some feedback on em.
Thanks

BVTPHL

Yeah a bit of work into them, abit more and those are some nice stuff!
No bird soars to high as long as it soars with its own wings.

Your rendering style is still too cartoony, nice shoe though. Post some simple sketches if you can I'd be curious.

wow!!! 500+ posts...great to see that this joint is still up!

att baller, in the interest of brevity and probably the easiest and cheapest reputable "art" marker to find would be prismacolor branded markers, but the regular ol' crayola joints are good enough to mess around with...
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

if ur talking about my drawing thanks. I only spent about 10 mins. on the background cuz i got bored. Was going to add more detail but I decided to start sumthin else

btw tokes ur @#%$ is crazy
916​
Sacramento, CA​

hey what's up yall its been a minute. OK this is my KG entry: GDL 3. Its real simple. Nubuck. TPU uppers. PU/Adiprene ms. Herringbone inserts 4 the os. enjoy. meka.

That would definitely be a good followup to the GDL series. Simple. Clean. 3 stripes that are the feature of the shoe. Is it laceless?

my KG freestyle entry. first time rendering in PS
You heard of hell well I was sent from it
I went to it's surface and sentenced for murdering instruments
Now I'm trying to repent from it
But when I hear the beat I'm tempted to make another attempt at it...
I'm Infinite

NIce job with photoshop. BUt the shoe reminds me more of a bouldoser then a flexible bball shoe. YOu from toronto? Go Raps!

Try making your shoe display more of the technology it is supposed to have. Another thing to work on is your lines. You should try to connect the ankle collar (I think that's what it's called) and maybe not use such thick lines because the shoe begins to look flat, which is the exact opposite of what you want on a 3/4 view.

Anyone remember Gundam? Put this together in class while bored today, enjoy:

2s956j9.jpg
team916
W A N T E D
Highlight >AM 95 Juventus and Mita, AM 97 Kashima, Puma Clyde Orange, Jordan I metallic Silver

No idea who that was, cool sketch though!

Back
Top Bottom