open sketch thread

Originally Posted by jw air

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by jw air

making designs is better than just $ht talkin on people all the time.
this is a place to share shoe designs and criticize,
its not a place to talk smack (thats wut your doin) so ****

it's criticize, stay in school kiddo
tongue.gif

really thats all you could come up with
indifferent.gif

how many times are you going to say "****". WHAT A LAME.

i feelin all the work, seems it wud seem better to have a painting than have the shoe lying around

I love the fusions here. That is what fusions should look like. They look almost like an original design but take cues from both shoes, rather than slappingdifferent parts on frankenstein-style.

a lotta dope sktches in here man!!
keep doin what yall do

Edit: that sketch of the royal foams is beyond dope, its, damn i dont even have a word. its just
pimp.gif

Hey! How's everybody doing? Been a long time.

@JuanP

I like your 2010 Jordan Concept, I'm looking forward for a motorsports one.

@DK

Keeping yourself busy, that's good, keep things up, I'm jealous you've gotten up and started early. Keep posting! Try diff. views DK, practice asearly as now.

Will try and do some sketches, been REALLY busy these past months.

Cheers!

Hey guys, I looked through this topic and some of your guys' drawing/artistic skill is absolutely amazing. I have always loved to make detailed sketches,but I really want to be serious in this and possibly pursue a career in sneaker design in the future. I want to know how old you guys are because your skillsare great. Btw, I entered the futuresole competition the first week and never got accepted and I resent it last week and still haven't got accepted. I havebeen waiting all year and am pretty upset. Hopefully you can give me some tips and I will try to post up some of my sketches in the future. Thanks

looks ok ^
if it was rendered cleaner it would look better

EDIT what program did you acually use
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom