Opened up the Local section of the local newspaper an old friend from High School on the front...

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

So... the cop didn't die though. I understand making him stay in jail until he's 65 but LIFE? Thats a bit much to me.

not from the family's POV.
He held a 9 year old & 80 year old hostage... whatever progress they made in their bladder control are long gone and replaced by soiled sheets and ridicule at the breakfast table. That's money to replace those sheets, mattresses, comforters, duvets (I have no idea still what that is but I see it at BB&B) & pillows if they're lively sleepers, not to mention laundry costs because you know at some point replacing's gonna get old and it's rinse/reuse/recycle time.

Then factor in therapy because that kid's not going to sleep by himself for at least a year, resulting in loss of sex (there's a legal term for this that I feel googling would be cheating) and strain on the marriage, possibly leading to extramarital affairs, STD's, and counseling for that whole new set of issues. The cost of ramped up home security (firearms, guard dogs that bark bees), general distrust of the public, paranoia, & the aftermath may be so that one turns to drug & alcohol use.

So yeah, the nightmare doesn't exactly end when the dude with that horrible hairdo says "I'm coming out lolz"... dude may have turned 7th Heaven into the (minus the obvious) Jacksons.

So... the cop didn't die though. I understand making him stay in jail until he's 65 but LIFE? Thats a bit much to me.

He held a 9 year old & 80 year old hostage... whatever progress they made in their bladder control are long gone and replaced by soiled sheets and ridicule at the breakfast table. That's money to replace those sheets, mattresses, comforters, duvets (I have no idea still what that is but I see it at BB&B) & pillows if they're lively sleepers, not to mention laundry costs because you know at some point replacing's gonna get old and it's rinse/reuse/recycle time.

Then factor in therapy because that kid's not going to sleep by himself for at least a year, resulting in loss of sex (there's a legal term for this that I feel googling would be cheating) and strain on the marriage, possibly leading to extramarital affairs, STD's, and counseling for that whole new set of issues. The cost of ramped up home security (firearms, guard dogs that bark bees), general distrust of the public, paranoia, & the aftermath may be so that one turns to drug & alcohol use.

So yeah, the nightmare doesn't exactly end when the dude with that horrible hairdo says "I'm coming out lolz"... dude may have turned 7th Heaven into the (minus the obvious) Jacksons.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if i were him, the moment i got in jail i'd just start rapin and killin everything.

dude's got nothin to lose, might as well start running thangs.

?

are you serious?

anyways...those sentences are crazy--- 18 years for robbery? I don't know his previous convictions or record but come on...

14 life sentences for robbing, shooting, and kidnapping? No one died, no life was taken. 10 years, maybe 15, hell 25 (which is considered a life sentence here in Canada) but 14?

!%+ backwards system...

I seriously cannot believe you're trying to defend this dude after what he did.

Im flabergasted, honestly.

if i were him, the moment i got in jail i'd just start rapin and killin everything.

?

are you serious?

anyways...those sentences are crazy--- 18 years for robbery? I don't know his previous convictions or record but come on...

14 life sentences for robbing, shooting, and kidnapping? No one died, no life was taken. 10 years, maybe 15, hell 25 (which is considered a life sentence here in Canada) but 14?

!%+ backwards system...

25 years in a maximum security cell for 23 hours is not punishment enough for his actions? read my post, I said give the man 10, 15 even 25 years....but 14 life sentences?

this fascination humans have with power, authority, and penis measuring contests is all the '14 life' sentence is.

-no chance of rehabilitation?
-no chance of him growing up and really wanting to change?

you don't think any human has that capacity?

Again, NO LIFE WAS TAKEN....he scared a bunch of people @@+* less....

not to mention the other dude got 18 years for armed robbery....

25 years in a maximum security cell for 23 hours is not punishment enough for his actions? read my post, I said give the man 10, 15 even 25 years....but 14 life sentences?

this fascination humans have with power, authority, and penis measuring contests is all the '14 life' sentence is.

-no chance of rehabilitation?
-no chance of him growing up and really wanting to change?

you don't think any human has that capacity?

Again, NO LIFE WAS TAKEN....he scared a bunch of people @@+* less....

not to mention the other dude got 18 years for armed robbery....

laugh.gif
son said a cat with 2 hearts

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Not trying to defend him but the reality is that he got that much time because a Cop got shot..

This is what I'm getting at. Dude deserves 60-75 yrs

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Not trying to defend him but the reality is that he got that much time because a Cop got shot..

This is what I'm getting at. Dude deserves 60-75 yrs

After a courtroom deputy fingerprinted Yancy Polk, he defiantly flipped double middle fingers to a news photographer, police officers and witnesses who attended the sentencing hearing.
He's definitely about THAT life. 

After a courtroom deputy fingerprinted Yancy Polk, he defiantly flipped double middle fingers to a news photographer, police officers and witnesses who attended the sentencing hearing.
He's definitely about THAT life. 

Originally Posted by Club29

?

are you serious?

!%+ backwards system...

he's not defending him...but his sentence WAS overkill

Originally Posted by Club29

?

are you serious?

!%+ backwards system...

he's not defending him...but his sentence WAS overkill

Space DooDoo Pistols wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The #*!@
laugh.gif
that SN and the cat with 2 hearts posts got me dying.

But yeah 14 life sentences... That's ridiculous. I fully agree he got all that time because a cop got shot. People get less time for raping and killing a person. Our justice system is broken as hell.

Back
Top Bottom