Openly admitting plastic surgery the new trend

Does Plastic Surgery Mean Anything To You?

• Yes, I Prefer Natural

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, A woman is a woman

• Dpends on the situation

• Total voters
Iggy Azalea is admitting to breast implants.Stephanie Santiago is airing out her fat transfer and liposuction, and now Jhonni Blaze. None of these women are role models in their craft yet I feel better that some are  taking responsibility for going under the knife. They are actually going to professional doctors instead of getting shot up with mineral oil and fix a flat  in hotel rooms. They are also realizing how their image affects young women who don't look like that, letting them know it's portraying a false image. I expected to feel annoyed after viewing instead I felt really sorry for these women.

Question.

Does the fact that someone will alter themselves unnecessarily change your perception of them being a potential partner?

And before I get called out as a hater, I will say that I think a thread like this is necessary after all of he female threads here that glorify certain images of what constitutes the perfect body when in reality very few women look like that or can.

View media item 1508406

Last edited:
In for k_____rep thread

:pimp: :pimp:

Also... People hate on the video vixens...

But I don't blame people for wanting to be like them...

All the attention in the world, decent cash flow (very select few), loads of social media followers, cashing in a millionaire's seed and being set for life?

For being pretty? Pshhh...

Not a bad gig at all.

Fax... All fax

Last edited:
I'm more interested in the ones admitting they have fake butts than breasts, cause breasts can be clearly spotted as fake or not. You never know with *****. These chicks with the obvious fakes need to own up as hell and quit playing. Nicki, CoCo, Kim, just admit it already

But it's not like it's good attention.

One of my favorite quotes " Just because a man desires you, it doesn't mean he values you."

For sure they are desired but the men who get with them don't really care for them. It's all about what they  can get and then they're out. Some women really do treat a big butt like it's a master's degree.

:smh: cant say what i want to say because im about to share this thread with someone who needs to see it

If it's done well then you can probably get over it but I really hate lipo. You really have to be an unmotivated piece of **** to get lipo and I've seen it ruin a couple bellies

mean.gif
cant say what i want to say because im about to share this thread with someone who needs to see it
Details?

I honestly had to as well. I realized I was gaining a stomach pooch so busted my behind for an hour in the gym this morning. Came home to see this on another site. I get a lot of flack for being skinny but at least it's my body and I work hard for my results.

One of my favorite quotes " Just because a man desires you, it doesn't mean he values you."

For sure they are desired but the men who get with them don't really care for them. It's all about what they  can get and then they're out. Some women really do treat a big butt like it's a master's degree.
because a man will see that rump before he sees that degree

And men ain't trying to be with them?

Do you see how many ****** with paper out here with wifn' up and impregnating scrippers?

:lol:

because a man will see that rump before he sees that degree

And men ain't trying to be with them?

Do you see how many ****** with paper out here with wifn' up and impregnating scrippers?

laugh.gif
I don't think those are quality men though. They have money but that's it. I always judge a man on the women he dated before me. It shows how selective he is and who he shares his life with.

if it makes them feel more confident and better about themselves who am I to scoff at them for it? I would date a girl whos had surgery depending on the degree of manipulation performed but if its in excess then its not in my taste

Skimming that Jhonni Blaze vid, Vlad is wild weirdo bruh, he's interviewing the broad while she doped the **** up off of anesthesia, damn near unconscious. :lol: :rofl:

What is wrong with what they are doing doe?

They having their procedures, and being honest about it.

I think it would be better for young girls to know that some of the images they see on TV and in magazines are of enhanced and airbrushed women.

Yes it alters my perception there are plenty of beautiful women out there. I really don't need a music video looking chick...I just need a chick who is healthy and comfortable in her own skin. Confidence is sexy as hell. I''m old and wise enough to know now that looks don't really amount to anything in the long run. I've been with some bad broads that no matter how good they looked I couldn't stand to be around. You don't need a big *** and **** to be sexy.

If a chick is a good person and I'm attracted to her...that's all I need.

What is wrong with what they are doing doe?

They having their procedures, and being honest about it.

I think it would be better for young girls to know that some of the images they see on TV and in magazines are of enhanced and airbrushed women.
Don't get me wrong. I think the best part about this is them admitting to the work. Women like Amber and Kim K do more damage than good when they deny these procedures.

I respect ones admitting it. I wanna know what kinda genetics I'm potentially gonna mate with

new trend?  I think it's just become more and more obvious when these chicks go under the knife they have to admit it, save a few holdouts. 

Last edited:
I respect ones admitting it. I wanna know what kinda genetics I'm potentially gonna mate with

That's why you always demand to see the high school pics era pics brah.

I'm not gonna value a woman something I don't desire doe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom