Opinions on Unauthorized or GM Sneakers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my opinion on GMs/Unauthorized sneakers. GMs/Unauthorized sneakers are made entirely by the SAME factory as an authentic shoe but just not under the contract of NIKE/Jordan brand. These sneakers are made with the SAME  material as an authentic but made with shortcuts here and there thus having minor mistakes on the shoe. Do I think these GMS or unauthorized shoes are fake? Not entirely, simply because these come from the SAME  factory that you see Authorized pairs come out of. Heck, some of these GM pairs are actually made better than the retail pairs that some people get but what Im saying is .. if an authorized pair and an unauthorized pair are made under the same roof with the same material, does that not make both pairs the same? Just because one is made without NIKE/JB consent? Thats like saying if 2 apple pies were made and one was made without the consent of the asker, is the pie a fake? No its an actual pie and someones gonna eat it. 

Here is my opinion on GMs/Unauthorized sneakers. GMs/Unauthorized sneakers are made entirely by the SAME factory as an authentic shoe but just not under the contract of NIKE/Jordan brand. These sneakers are made with the SAME  material as an authentic but made with shortcuts here and there thus having minor mistakes on the shoe. Do I think these GMS or unauthorized shoes are fake? Not entirely, simply because these come from the SAME  factory that you see Authorized pairs come out of. Heck, some of these GM pairs are actually made better than the retail pairs that some people get but what Im saying is .. if an authorized pair and an unauthorized pair are made under the same roof with the same material, does that not make both pairs the same? Just because one is made without NIKE/JB consent? Thats like saying if 2 apple pies were made and one was made without the consent of the asker, is the pie a fake? No its an actual pie and someones gonna eat it. 

As long as your comfortable with yourself that's all that matters. Just make sure when you see Michael Jordan or Phil Knight and you ask them to sign your shoe, you're ready to get your heart broken :lol:

I would've but I couldn't find that post. Either way they use the same materials. If you bought a pair of bred 4s from sneakercon and were told they authentic but they're actually GM you wouldn't know the difference. Take it like this, a random guy on a shoe group wants to sell you some wc4 and you're suspicious and you should be, however they look on point and you buy them and find out they're GM you sed em back or trash him. Now if you buy a GM pair from someone like flight club ( which had a TON of them ) you're not going to question it because it's flight club. Honestly they are about the same so why not get them for retail. The bred 11 is the same exact shoe that I got from champs and looks the same as the GM pair I received from taobao. They are the same thing. You see how little the Asians get paid to make them ? Wouldn't surprise me if they were selling pairs out the back door and Lyin about it
You aren't a real sneaker head cuz you think there aren't differences in fakes and real shoes. Lol
Post pics of your fake bred 4s

GM's have tons of differences if you know what to look for, and tend to fall apart much quicker. To each their own of course, wear what you want, but defending GM's saying they're Authentic won't end well on NikeTalk 
laugh.gif

and for solesupremacy WC 3 88 it's still not sure that is GM pairs because high elephant print besides that shoes looks good , GM pairs usually have more flaw than that.
So can you tell me what are wrong with these pairs aside from the EP, cause I'm not too sure...they've all been verified as fake from active LC'ers

http://niketalk.com/t/592510/nike-air-jordan-3-retro-88-cement-legit-check

http://niketalk.com/t/590600/2013-air-jordan-retro-3-88-legit-check-thanks-nt

http://niketalk.com/t/590293/jordan-retro-3-88-did-i-get-a-mismatched-pair (aside from widow peak which is only on one pair)

how are these any different than...

http://niketalk.com/t/586910/sole-supremecy-possibly-selling-gms-88-wc3-legit-check (right pair on heel EP might have widows peak?, kinda looks it but also kinda doesn't)

Those other pairs look pretty similar to me, but no one suggested it was a JB blunder. Everyone said fake on those, but when it comes to SS pair, all the possibilities are in play and maybe it was just a JB blunder and it was only one flaw so it's still legit? Just seems like there is a little hypocrisy in it all and people giving them the benefit of the doubt (as they should), but there is evidence right there against them. Maybe I'm wrong though and someone can show me the differences from the first 3 pairs and the SS pair, idk.

Last edited:
So can you tell me what are wrong with these pairs aside from the EP, cause I'm not too sure...they've all been verified as fake from active LC'ers

http://niketalk.com/t/592510/nike-air-jordan-3-retro-88-cement-legit-check

http://niketalk.com/t/590600/2013-air-jordan-retro-3-88-legit-check-thanks-nt

http://niketalk.com/t/590293/jordan-retro-3-88-did-i-get-a-mismatched-pair (aside from widow peak which is only on one pair)

how are these any different than...

http://niketalk.com/t/586910/sole-supremecy-possibly-selling-gms-88-wc3-legit-check
horrible shoe tongue cut not well rounded, sole supremacy well rounded and one of those shoe tag also has font size bolder than sole supremacy. if u didn't give get what i mean i will explaining to you by pics

horrible shoe tongue cut not well rounded, sole supremacy well rounded and one of those shoe tag also has font size bolder than sole supremacy. if u didn't give get what i mean i will explaining to you by pics
What about these? Cause a few of these have a pretty rounded tongue from the quick view you can see it from. I just want to learn all the tells.

Only lames and broke folks wear fugazis. And fake is fake there is no middle ground. Either your shoes are 100% legit or 100% fake. A real nike/jb sneakerhead wears real nike/jb shoes not the bootlegs of them.

What about these? Cause a few of these have a pretty rounded tongue from the quick view you can see it from. I just want to learn all the tells.
I dont even have to watch the video to tell these are fake with that high *** eprint on the heel and toe box the lacking of red thread atop the tongue. Them aint even good fakes either

Last edited:
I never said they were authentic I call them like a lot of other people do 98 percenters meaning not entirely authentic but also not fake either . I'm not here to argue just to ask people opinions.

I never said they were authentic I call them like a lot of other people do 98 percenters meaning not entirely authentic but also not fake either . I'm not here to argue just to ask people opinions.
Not real=100%fake. Plain and simple, either u got legit Js or u dont. Dont matter what the quality is like they didnt come from Nike

Last edited:
you cant have a product thats 98% real...

the shoes are fake

they arent made in the same factory either.

they are HIGH QUALITY fakes

a damn seller admitted to me that the shoes are NOT real.

take it for what its worth.

what do i know :rolleyes

I dont even have to watch the video to tell these are fake with that high *** eprint on the heel and toe box the lacking of red thread atop the tongue. Them aint even good fakes either
So what's your opinion about these then?

niketalk.com/t/586910/sole-supremecy-possibly-selling-gms-88-wc3-legit-check

Thanks for your guys opinions . I can see where a lot of y'all are comin from but it doesn't change my personal opinion.

Thanks for your guys opinions . I can see where a lot of y'all are comin from but it doesn't change my personal opinion.

:lol:

keep wearing your fakes

because thats what they are. they arent from nike. they ARENT made in a nike factory.

so how are they authentic? because they use quality materials? you do realize the shoes Nike makes costs them $10-15 dollars.

you dont think fake sellers have this kind of cash to produce a similar product at the same cost and still make way more money than nike?

LOLOLOLOL

x2... If that was the case I would agree with him. but it's not, and there is MUCH proof out there to back it up..They ARE NOT the same. Period..If you can't see the differences you need to get your eyes checked or you need to stare at them longer.. These are not errors. It's different manufacturing all together. You guys are delusional and have bit the hook.

:lol:

keep wearing your fakes

because thats what they are. they arent from nike. they ARENT made in a nike factory.

so how are they authentic? because they use quality materials? you do realize the shoes Nike makes costs them $10-15 dollars.

you dont think fake sellers have this kind of cash to produce a similar product at the same cost and still make way more money than nike?

LOLOLOLOL
+1

I think what most of these kids/people dont seem to understand is counterfeit shoe making is a HUGE business. you dont think these guys have money? im talking real BIG money...

they have their own factories, pay workers, make hundreds of thousands of different items including any shoe you can think of. they found a way to replicate shoes to the pretty highest quality trying to mirror the authentic shoes.

i actually sit here and laugh at most of you that think that counterfeiters dont have the money nor resources to buy the high quality materials and make these shoes for the same price as nike and im willing to bet at half the price that nike does. Then go and sell it for a higher profit than nike to these dumb sellers.

but hey, believe what you want. when the proof is in front of you, a simple google search away as well. then you want your fake shoes to be real but no matter how hard you think or want them to be, they just arent and will never be.

buy direct from an authorized retailer if you want a 100% authentic shoe.

there is no such thing as a 98% shoe nor item.

I think what most of these kids/people dont seem to understand is counterfeit shoe making is a HUGE business. you dont think these guys have money? im talking real BIG money...

they have their own factories, pay workers, make hundreds of thousands of different items including any shoe you can think of. they found a way to replicate shoes to the pretty highest quality trying to mirror the authentic shoes.

i actually sit here and laugh at most of you that think that counterfeiters dont have the money nor resources to buy the high quality materials and make these shoes for the same price as nike and im willing to bet at half the price that nike does. Then go and sell it for a higher profit than nike to these dumb sellers.

but hey, believe what you want. when the proof is in front of you, a simple google search away as well. then you want your fake shoes to be real but no matter how hard you think or want them to be, they just arent and will never be.

buy direct from an authorized retailer if you want a 100% authentic shoe.

there is no such thing as a 98% shoe nor item.
100% agreed. The only thing they might obtain from Nike factories is a mold of the shoe or blue prints for it to replicate it. None of the materials used are patented by Nike, so it's quite easy for them to obtain.

there is no proof what so ever that GMs and authentics are used with the same materials lol.. you idiots can defend GMs all you want but a real sneaker head knows that your shir is fake. 

I have one pair of GMs and over 50 pairs of retails . You can call em fake or whatever you want . That's your opinion like I said I just wanted other peoples opinions and you all make great points I just see it as the same shoe is all.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.
1. GMs are NOT made in the same factories. If they were made in the same factory and by the same workers they would have the same blueprints. Then why do GMs still have for example 11s stretched 23s, high PL, puffy collars, misshaped shoe? Can't be because "nikes quality check" isn't there because if that were happening then they would be wasting shoes and money on basically every pair. Would they not be identical if made in the same factory? ITS BECAUSE THE ARE NOT MADE IN THE SAME FACTORY.
2. As stated GMs are still way off. If you think they are identical spend a week looking at real vs GM then come back to me. I can tell the differences even on foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom